The Rumour Thread

1 hour ago, Ndabreaker said:

Abit more for seraphon. 

2 spell lores one for skinks one for slann. 

Allegiance abilities like LON for 

Mixed 

All saurus 

All skink

Any info about dispossesed? Or fyreslayers.

I am finishing to build my order army with dispossesed\ironweld\fyreslayers and i would love some info.

Thankx!

While I excited to see a new Seraphon book, it will be a shame if it only comes with endless spells. The saurus warriors and Knights badly need a refreshed kit. A new Kroxigor kit with the same kind of options as the rockguts and a plastic  Slann would make for an awesome army. 

The same for the Duardin would be great. One option between infantry and monster for the fyreslayers,  one more battleline option for the Ko and a couple of interesting kits for the dispossessed would really make that range awesome. 

A total of seven kits for three armies is smaller than the gloomspite release. Even if you add in two sets of endless spells and two scenery pieces it is still not an impossibly huge release. Unfortunately GW is unlikely to commit to this as they will be able to sell a lot of old kits if they just bring new books out. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, NurglesFirstChosen said:

I wouldn’t take these rumours too seriously. Call me skeptical but the last time someone came on tga saying they were in the know, it ended up just being guess work. 

Well it won't take long to test how good his intel is. The Seraphon rumor is brand new and an extremely fast approaching timeline. If it turns out to be true it would be hard to chalk it up to dumb luck!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 1/23/2019 at 7:13 AM, xking said:

No, they made the ageofsigmar.com site way after the malign portents stories, They would have said different if that was  case. But they did not, instead this is what is said "Creatures of celestial energy given reptilian form, the Seraphon are conjured into existence by the mysterious and powerful Slann".    

I think that most of malign portents stories are just entertainment and not cannon. Such as there are inconsistencies in the events right before Nagash activate his black pyramid, with who was where and what happened. 

But who knows, I think my theory is more likely. That due to the effects of the necroquake. Seraphon daemons can now  stay in existence without the help of the slann. This will allow them to exist as physical creatures.  It is far less messy then retconning the Seraphon lore.

Sorry SUPPPEEER late to the party,(first post woohoo lol) but theres a paragraph in a whit dwarf in Ask Grombrindal asking about Seraphon, here it is

5297143421.jpg

• Thanks 2

7 hours ago, Ndabreaker said:

Abit more for seraphon. 

2 spell lores one for skinks one for slann. 

Allegiance abilities like LON for 

Mixed 

All saurus 

All skink

Thanks for all your information mate!

Any news on Ironjawz and Sylvaneth?

I'm sceptical regarding all duardin in one book, since Fyreslayers and Kharadron are quite different. By hey, I guess we'll see ;)

1 hour ago, Ghark said:

Thanks for all your information mate!

Any news on Ironjawz and Sylvaneth?

I'm sceptical regarding all duardin in one book, since Fyreslayers and Kharadron are quite different. By hey, I guess we'll see ;)

Well it would be cool if dispossesseds were combined back with a few units of the Arsenal something faction.

Honestly he seems exceptionally fake. Mixed KO and Duradin HAHAH. I think it would have been more believable if he said order and chaos are getting mixed into one super battletomb lol. 

Edit

If mixed Duradin was happening it would have happened a long time ago on GW's own site where it lists all the various facitons. Old elves were all souped so if something so drastic as that was happening it would have already happened. 

https://ageofsigmar.com/factions/order/

Edited by Barkanaut
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, HollowHills said:

Easy enough to see if it's true. If we get a seraphon book soon that'll tell. 

I am pretty sad if deepkin don't get endless spells though. 

Seraphon have been rumoured in several places over the last few months, so if we get a book AND the rest of what they said about it is correct, then that'll tell

Edited by BobbyB

5 minutes ago, stato said:

Its not a retcon, see the posts on the previous page.

See your meaningless guessing that has no bearing on what I said, you mean?

Spawning pools are not mentioned in current Seraphon lore. If the terrain rumour turns out to be true, it gives a lot of credibility to Ndabreaker since we currently have no credible reason to expect spawning pools in any capacity beyond wishful thinking based on Old World themes. That's what I'm saying.