The Rumour Thread

1. Why are some peoples' posts in a light yellow background?

2. I really like the idea of modular AoS scenery, and don't mind paying, but these really do look very bland to me. Anyone had glimpses of add-ons with more wow factor (to look more like the current stuff)?

3. Yikes! Look at that giant gap in the corner! Not a good sign when your box art shows big flaws like that. Anyone who has assembled the occulum and archway can tell you horror stories about ill-fitting scenery parts. Kill Team stuff? Excellent. AoS stuff so far? Other than the herdstone, ouch.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sleboda said:

3. Yikes! Look at that giant gap in the corner! Not a good sign when your box art shows big flaws like that. Anyone who has assembled the occulum and archway can tell you horror stories about ill-fitting scenery parts. Kill Team stuff? Excellent. AoS stuff so far? Other than the herdstone, ouch.

Hoooooooly ship you ain't lyin'.  That's a brutal gap.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, JPjr said:

Look at the state of that. Considering it was the only realm not to get ROFLstomped by Chaos, Azyr must have ******-poor building regs.

Speaking to the designer they're ruins that were built by the Azyrites throughout the realms, rather than buildings built in Azyr (I did wonder the same too) :)

8 hours ago, Sleboda said:

They're the same as the current ruins - it's actually sculpted like that and the picture shows the shadows a bit darker than they actually are (see my post two pages back).  I painted up my ruins last weekend and they're fantastic kits, significantly better than the original wave of Chinese mass produced pieces.  They actually don't even need gluing - the corners just snap together and are solid enough to use in a game.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Sleboda said:

2. I really like the idea of modular AoS scenery, and don't mind paying, but these really do look very bland to me. Anyone had glimpses of add-ons with more wow factor (to look more like the current stuff)?

as theyre subs i think. 

13 hours ago, WarbossKurgan said:

Anyone mentioned this yet? The 2 story ruins are in the Azyrite Townscape box.

15408440605371371001912.jpg

made in china id assume. 

all the stuff made there ( this includes endless spells and maybe the easy to build stuff? ) is massively sub par compared to the rest of gw. 

they really should start to include a guide on how to fix it 

edit. quoted the incorrect person. 

Edited by Arkiham

image.png.5bdcf37c09c31bf2ecc38efe9e068549.png

Probably 40k, but maybe KO? If it's, it'd probably be for the Underworlds war band. At this point, I'm guessing any likely AoS rumor engines are for Underworlds rather than AoS proper. The bird skull on a stick probably for the StD/DO war band, and the "centipede plates" mostly like for the Syvaneth war band.

Edited by bsharitt

1 hour ago, bsharitt said:

Probably 40k, but maybe KO? If it's, it'd probably be for the Underworlds war band. At this point, I'm guessing any likely AoS rumor engines are for Underworlds rather than AoS proper. The bird skull on a stick probably for the StD/DO war band, and the "centipede plates" mostly like for the Syvaneth war band.

KO incoming.!!!!!!!!!! All aboard the Hype Train Ship!!!!! (only for skyfarers)

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Hoseman said:

In the Blackstone fortress new video we can see on the second picture a guy behind with something on his back that looks like this... maybe is a hero of the game or maybe I'm a bit blind

It most likely is, or at the very least something 40kish and I think Blackstone fortress is the only upcoming thing that fits.

2 hours ago, Malin said:

Any info on the Vale of Ghyran a.k.a. 4 in1 forests?

Apparently it will be £60  though that info is less reliable. Faeit usually shares prices from retailers every week and it is the one thing they usually get right. This week that info only includes the kits with new scenery and not the bundles or the paint sets. 

The £60 comes from the comments section. 

6 minutes ago, Chikout said:

Apparently it will be £60  though that info is less reliable. Faeit usually shares prices from retailers every week and it is the one thing they usually get right. This week that info only includes the kits with new scenery and not the bundles or the paint sets. 

The £60 comes from the comments section. 

There was an 'article' on Spikeybits in May which showed the scenery bundles and prices, but given the munitorum set contents appears to be 2x Killzone Munitorum but price is rumoured at £125 (rather than 2x£50) its validity has to be questioned until it can be confirmed.

On 10/30/2018 at 12:31 AM, Sleboda said:

They are Subscribers

On 10/30/2018 at 10:40 AM, Malin said:

@Ben can you let us know what time and day preview seminar will be held at Blood and Glory event?

I've not heard any confirmations but I'm expecting this to be on Friday like last year (which was 20:00 UK time). Please take with pinch of salt ;) 

• Thanks 2