FAQ & Errata - Digital Versions Updated?

Triassic Tom

Hello TGA,

I'm thinking about how is most economical to get into AOS, specifically with regards to Seraphon and was wondering if the digital rulebooks I.e. GHB, Core, Battletome are updated with the FAQ and Errata? Does anyone know if this is the case?

Many thanks,

Tom

not sure if they actual update digital editions with the errata, you'd think so but I suspect not.

anyway unless you're absolutely desperate then id seriously suggest keeping your powder dry. whilst nothing is confirmed there's a lot of chatter about Seraphon getting an updated Battletome in the near future. Could be months away but also I would not be surprised to see something like a Khorne/Seraphon Battletome double drop in March or April.

there'll also be a new GHB along in just a few months too, possibly June/July. So again if you can wait you'd be better of doing so. Chuck them money you'd spend into some new kits.

the core book (not core rules as just DL them for free) is definitely worth buying if you're new to the game and really want to dig into the setting though as it's a thing of beauty and won't be updated for a while yet.

Archived