Tzeentch and Drogres [2K]

daedalus81

Leaders
[140] Chaos Lord on Daemonic Mount, GeneralFatesworn, Favor of the GodsGreat Destroyer
[140] Curseling, Fatesworn
[180] Shaggoth, Chaos Runeblade
[140] Chaos Sorcerer Lord, Steed, Fatesworn

Batteline
[180] 9 Chaos Warriors, Fatesworn
[180] 27 Marauders, Fatesworn

Other
[200] 5 Chaos Knights, Fatesworn
[100] Gorebeast Chariot, Fatesworn
[200] Warshrine, Fatesworn
[160] 3 Dragon Ogres
[120] Fatesworn Warband

I want to dabble a little bit in the dragon ogor world.  The spell granting them reroll to wound (and a heal!) seems really effective especially only on a 5 to cast. Dragon Ogors (3) with crushers average 5 wounds.  With the reroll it goes to 6.8.  

A shaggoth with runeblade on the leviathan axe sits at 6.49 and with rerolls its a respectable 8.65.  Obviously I can't cast it twice so priority goes to heals and then shaggoth.

Chosen with daemonic power come in at 7.24 and have that wonderful buff, but fatesworn knights with daemonic power are sitting pretty at 10.  Additionally, the knights are faster and more durable versus mortal wounds.  It's a hard choice, but I feel the need for speed.

The curseling is responsible for dragon ogre lightning and keeping mystic shield on the lord on daemonic mount.  This should keep him mostly out of harms way.  The sorcerer lord keeps up with the knights to maintain daemonic power and oracular visions on them.  The lord stays with the gorebeast and gets him the best charge possible and becomes a great anvil with +1 wounds and 3+ rerollable armor.

All-in-all I feel like this is a significantly durable list that can still bring hurt to the table.

Thoughts?

3 hours ago, daedalus81 said:

Leaders
[140] Chaos Lord on Daemonic Mount, GeneralFatesworn, Favor of the GodsGreat Destroyer
[140] Curseling, Fatesworn, Chaos Talisman
[180] Shaggoth, Chaos Runeblade
[140] Chaos Sorcerer Lord, Steed, Fatesworn, Beguiling Gem

Batteline
[180] 27 Marauders, Fatesworn

Other
[200] 5 Chaos Knights, Fatesworn
[100] Gorebeast Chariot, Fatesworn
[200] Warshrine, Fatesworn
[160] 3 Dragon Ogres
[120] Fatesworn Warband

I want to dabble a little bit in the dragon ogor world.  The spell granting them reroll to wound (and a heal!) seems really effective especially only on a 5 to cast. Dragon Ogors (3) with crushers average 5 wounds.  With the reroll it goes to 6.8.  

A shaggoth with runeblade on the leviathan axe sits at 6.49 and with rerolls its a respectable 8.65.  Obviously I can't cast it twice so priority goes to heals and then shaggoth.

Chosen with daemonic power come in at 7.24 and have that wonderful buff, but fatesworn knights with daemonic power are sitting pretty at 10.  Additionally, the knights are faster and more durable versus mortal wounds.  It's a hard choice, but I feel the need for speed.

The curseling is responsible for dragon ogre lightning and keeping mystic shield on the lord on daemonic mount.  This should keep him mostly out of harms way, but he has the 6+ ward talisman to help keep him safe.  The sorcerer lord keeps up with the knights to maintain daemonic power and oracular visions on them and carries the beguiling gem in case someone comes after him.  The lord stays with the gorebeast and gets him the best charge possible and becomes a great anvil with +1 wounds and 3+ rerollable armor.

All-in-all I feel like this is a significantly durable list that can still bring hurt to the table.

Thoughts?

Thought you could only give 1 item plus 1 per battalion? Looks like you've given one per hero

• 2 months later...

Archived