Can I use this Duardin force?

Gorvar

Question

4 answers to this question

Yes, though you'll need to have at least two battleline units for matched play games of under 1000 points (more in larger games). I'd recommend using Order allegiance instead of Kharadron Overlords or Dispossessed allegiance as it'll give you a wider pool of options to mix without worrying about a limited allies pool.

Perhaps a box of Arknaut Company as your second battleline choice if you're choosing to play matched play games?

17 hours ago, Double Misfire said:

Yes, though you'll need to have at least two battleline units for matched play games of under 1000 points (more in larger games). I'd recommend using Order allegiance instead of Kharadron Overlords or Dispossessed allegiance as it'll give you a wider pool of options to mix without worrying about a limited allies pool.

Perhaps a box of Arknaut Company as your second battleline choice if you're choosing to play matched play games?

Thanks man :)

Can I use this force in a Skirmish then perhaps? Was thinking of getting Hammerers as my next Battleline force for proper 1000 point match.

4 hours ago, Gorvar said:

Thanks man :)

Can I use this force in a Skirmish then perhaps? Was thinking of getting Hammerers as my next Battleline force for proper 1000 point match.

Yes, you can use whatever mix of models with the Order keyword you like in Skirmish games.

Hammerers are only battleline in armies with Dispossessed allegiance, and not in mixed Order or Kharadron forces. If you're looking at going mixed Order, maybe build your Hammerers as Longbeards as they're universal battleline (except when taken as allies). :) 

On ‎2‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 3:46 PM, Double Misfire said:

Yes, you can use whatever mix of models with the Order keyword you like in Skirmish games.

Hammerers are only battleline in armies with Dispossessed allegiance, and not in mixed Order or Kharadron forces. If you're looking at going mixed Order, maybe build your Hammerers as Longbeards as they're universal battleline (except when taken as allies). :) 

Longbeards it is! Thanks man! 

Archived