Warscroll cards now MO only?

Mutter

Before, all the warscroll cards where available from about anywhere. Now, the new FEC and Skaven cards, are nowwhere to be found apart from GW. Have they sneakily decided to go mailorde only with the cards? And will it stay like that from now on?

Anybody know any particulars?

But there was no announcement or anything? Because, like I said, it's the first set of warscrolls that seem to be MO only.

Somebody mentioned in another thread that there was a problem with the warscrolls in the US - maybe it's worldwide, and that's why they are restricted. It's annoying enough already that they are are a limited release, being MO only makes that pain even bigger.

6 minutes ago, Mutter said:

But there was no announcement or anything? Because, like I said, it's the first set of warscrolls that seem to be MO only.

Somebody mentioned in another thread that there was a problem with the warscrolls in the US - maybe it's worldwide, and that's why they are restricted. It's annoying enough already that they are are a limited release, being MO only makes that pain even bigger.

After TGA quoted the wrong posting and switched the topic...

the cards aren‘t MO only in Germany.

27 minutes ago, Mutter said:

Years ago I would have agreed Mail Order would have been annoying but it’s so easy now, I can’t see why it would be. Also for me, if it’s a set or something I want and really want, I’ll always order direct from GW just to make sure I get it. 

22 minutes ago, JackStreicher said:

After TGA quoted the wrong posting and switched the topic...

the cards aren‘t MO only in Germany.

At a guess, the demand may be different in other countries

Archived