5kaven5lave

I'm trying to build a simple 1000 pts army. Is this good enough or should I change something (e.g. less plague monks)?

Allegiance: Skaventide
Mortal Realm: Hysh (purely aesthetic choice, no Hysh artefacts used)

Leaders
Verminlord Warpseer (300)
- General
- Trait: Master of Magic
- Artefact: Suspicious Stone
Clawlord (100)
- Mighty Warlord Command Trait: Verminous Valour

Battleline
40 x Clanrats (200)
- Rusty Spear
20 x Clanrats (120)
- Rusty Blade

Units
40 x Plague Monks (280)
- Woe-stave
- 2x Icon of Pestilence
- 2x Doom Gongs

Total: 1000 / 1000
Extra Command Points: 0
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 117

16 hours ago, Skreech Verminking said:

Well Skavenbrew explicitly says that you can add 1to the attack characteristics of the meleeweapons carried by the unit, sp yes it works on melee weapon but sadly not on missile weapons.

We were talking about making an attack with Dreaded Death Frenzy. Skavenbrew causes D3 mortal wounds, which if the unit had Death Frenzy on, would be able to pile in and attack with before being removed if in combat of course.

1 hour ago, Aelford said:

We were talking about making an attack with Dreaded Death Frenzy. Skavenbrew causes D3 mortal wounds, which if the unit had Death Frenzy on, would be able to pile in and attack with before being removed if in combat of course.

Ah, well like I said and since there isn't an faq or rules saying otherwise, then yes, you basically found a way to attack with your own killed models in the hero phase.

11 minutes ago, Skreech Verminking said:

Ah, well like I said and since there isn't an faq or rules saying otherwise, then yes, you basically found a way to attack with your own killed models in the hero phase.

Until an FAQ , it works for Verminous Valour too. With double Death Frenzy it can be quite crazy! I've been thinking of lists which work well with each other. There's no shooting or endless spells but I'm sure they will be capable of holding their own whilst going with a different route to the usual Magic/Shooting lists we see from Skaven. Just trying to work out which I'd prefer to paint and test first.

Grey Seer on Screaming Bell (220)
- General
- Artefact: Skavenbrew
- Lore of Ruin: Death Frenzy
Verminlord Warbringer (280)
Arch-Warlock (160)
-
 Artefact: Vigordust Injector
- Lore of Warpvolt Galvanism: Chain Warp Lightning
Plague Priest on Plague Furnace (200)
3 x 20 Clanrats (360)
2 x 40 Plague Monks (560)
Congregation of Filth (160)
Total: 1990 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 2
Wounds: 184

Grey Seer on Screaming Bell (220)
- General
- Artefact: Skavenbrew
- Lore of Ruin: Death Frenzy
Verminlord Warbringer (280)
Arch-Warlock (160)
-
 Artefact: Vigordust Injector
- Lore of Warpvolt Galvanism: Chain Warp Lightning
Clawlord (100)
40 x Stormvermin (450)

3 x 40 Clanrats (600)
Claw-horde (180)

Total: 1990 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 1
Wounds: 196

17 hours ago, michu said:

I'm trying to build a simple 1000 pts army. Is this good enough or should I change something (e.g. less plague monks)?

Mortal Realm: Hysh (purely aesthetic choice, no Hysh artefacts used)

Leaders
Verminlord Warpseer (300)
- General
- Artefact: Suspicious Stone
Clawlord (100)
- Mighty Warlord Command Trait: Verminous Valour

Battleline
40 x Clanrats (200)
- Rusty Spear
20 x Clanrats (120)
- Rusty Blade

Units
40 x Plague Monks (280)
- Woe-stave
- 2x Icon of Pestilence
- 2x Doom Gongs

Total: 1000 / 1000
Extra Command Points: 0
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 117

Looks very strong. You sadly cant have 2 Icons of Pestilence and 2 Doom Gongs. 

To make it even stronger? Maybe change the Warpseer for a Seer on Bell with Death Frenzy. That's a very good spell for the Plague Monks. With the left over 80 points, that can boost the 20 clanrats to 40. With Death Frenzy and the extra attack from the Clawlord, Clanrats can put out some decent damage themselves.

Uhhm … I do have a probably rather stupid question: I haven't seen any Gnawholes in the Army Lists here lately. Is that because people don't use them, or because they are scenery, don't cost points and thus are not part of the Army list?

And to add another question: Are the Gnawholes considered a must-have for a skaventide Army or usefull at all?

Gnawholes are free with the allegiance, so yes, all lists are considered to have them. 

Gnawholes are pretty useful as well.  They let you move between them, and they give bonuses to your wizards and priests.  They are also deadly to non-skaven.  So yeah, there's almost no reason not to use them since being able to teleport along board edges is a good option to have (even if only to keep your opponent guessing and force them to protect their flanks) and most lists have at least 1 wizard/priest who could benefit from being near one.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Filius said:

Uhhm … I do have a probably rather stupid question: I haven't seen any Gnawholes in the Army Lists here lately. Is that because people don't use them, or because they are scenery, don't cost points and thus are not part of the Army list?

And to add another question: Are the Gnawholes considered a must-have for a skaventide Army or usefull at all?

I find them useful as a distraction and a free teleportation move that can come in handy for some mission. Its buffs for skaven wizards and priests aren't bad either and can sometimes be rather use-full, but I wouldn't call it a must have, unless your going for the first turn in the enemy zone  Warp-lightning vortex teleportation trick.

It’s just a needle little tool that can have it’s uses.

• Like 1

Thanks to @willange and @Skreech Verminking for the help on the Gnawholes. So I need those too, sigh, esp. as I will be playing against Sylvaneth most of the time.

I do have another question: I currently build up my Skaven Army. I started planing the army before the new Battletome came out. I currently have 20 Clanrats and 30 Stormvermin and planed to expand both to 40 (and quite a lot of other rodents). But I'm not sure wether to go with 2x40 Clanrats or 2x40 Stormvermin. What's the general opinion on Clanrats vs. Stormvermin as Battleline around here?

18 minutes ago, Filius said:

What's the general opinion on Clanrats vs. Stormvermin as Battleline around here?

I don't think you can compare them really as they serve different functions. If you want a punchy unit that isn't Monks, I would go with 40 Stormvermin and it has the added benefit of being your battleline, if you only want to bring 60-80 Clanrats... of course you can bring more Clanrats if you want but that's dependent on if you want to run mostly Verminous or not. I've reconsidered my stance on the amount of chaff I bring lately.. some future testing may have me running only 60 Clanrats so we'll see how it goes.

• Thanks 1

Clanrats are considered better overall, but Stormvermin aren't horrible.  As Gwendar said, they serve different functions.  I would recommend 2 groups of 40 clanrats over 2 groups of 40 stormvermin though as you'll use them in a wider variety of lists.  80 stormvermin is the kind of thing you probably won't use as often simply  because that's 900 pts!

Edited by willange
  • Like 1

On another note, Skryre seems to have been a popular choice at the London GT this weekend. Ben Savva doing some great things with the Soulscream Bridge + 9 Stormfiends so I may need to give it a shot. As I said earlier, I've been rethinking my "required" amount of Clanrats (80-100, never less) and a few other tweaks thanks to some advice from a local celebrity that you all may know of. That and seeing some of these lists shifting heavily towards Stormfiends has made me think less about more bodies and more about heavier firepower early on to take objectives back with anything I have left, which I know has been mentioned here before, but I was a bit stubborn.

Anyway, now that the local League is over with where I was playing FeC, I will be shooting for 1-2 games per week to get more practice in and test a few things out in preparation for a few larger scale tournaments next year.

• Like 1

I’m having a similar debate with myself at the moment. I usually run 2x40 clanrats and 30 stormvermin, or 3x20 clanrats. And I’m trying to decide whether to buy another 40 clanrats and run 3x40. I do like the stormvermin for their punch against large named characters and I’m trying to cut down my drops using the claw horde battalion, but that doesn’t leave me enough points to take the models I like (jezzails, Abom, Wolf Rats)  and on the other hand I often find that 3x20 clanrats aren’t enough to hold and capture objectives.

i’ll be interested in your next few battle reports Gwendar 👍

• Like 1

Update on upcoming Doubles Tournament:

My teammate is bringing Flesh Eater Courts running Gristlegore (Archregent, Varghulf Courtier, 2x Terrorgheists). They released the rules packet today, and the team gets to share CP's which is great for multiple Feeding Frenzy a turn. Based on this information, which list would you take?

Verminlord Warpseer

Warlock Engineer

20x Clanrats

20x Clanrats

3x Stormfiends

Warp Lightning Vortex

OR

Grey Seer

Warlock Engineer

20x Clanrats

20x Clanrats

6x Stormfiends

2 hours ago, Cosmicsheep said:

I’m having a similar debate with myself at the moment. I usually run 2x40 clanrats and 30 stormvermin, or 3x20 clanrats. And I’m trying to decide whether to buy another 40 clanrats and run 3x40. I do like the stormvermin for their punch against large named characters and I’m trying to cut down my drops using the claw horde battalion, but that doesn’t leave me enough points to take the models I like (jezzails, Abom, Wolf Rats)  and on the other hand I often find that 3x20 clanrats aren’t enough to hold and capture objectives.

i’ll be interested in your next few battle reports Gwendar 👍

Looking forward to doing them. But yeah, I had ideas a while back to try running 40 Monks +9 Fiends but couldn't feasibly see doing it with my 80-100 Clanrats. Seeing some games from the guy who went 2nd at London GT has made me see that 60 can be enough. Sure you're going to struggle on some scenarios a little bit, but when you're outputting damage like that it rarely matters as major threats are removed in the first couple of turns. I would advise watching The Honest Wargamers coverage of 2 of the Skaven games on Twitch when able... great stuff. Of course if you run more Verminous... maybe not up your alley 😉

1 hour ago, Shirtripper said:

Update on upcoming Doubles Tournament:

My teammate is bringing Flesh Eater Courts running Gristlegore (Archregent, Varghulf Courtier, 2x Terrorgheists). They released the rules packet today, and the team gets to share CP's which is great for multiple Feeding Frenzy a turn. Based on this information, which list would you take?

Verminlord Warpseer

Warlock Engineer

20x Clanrats

20x Clanrats

3x Stormfiends

Warp Lightning Vortex

OR

Grey Seer

Warlock Engineer

20x Clanrats

20x Clanrats

6x Stormfiends

I think you would benefit greatly from the Warpseer since your CP's are shared so that's a no-brainer to me, which leaves out the 2nd choice. Personally though, I would rather run 6 Jezzails over 3 Stormfiends and a WLV. WLV is great, but you will have to be careful about hitting his models as well since they'll be right up in there straight away.

Hell, I'd almost be tempted to go with the Warpseer, 40 Clanrats and 9 Jezzails. MMMWP would be nice on them but I don't know that it's really needed; 9 on their own will be removing support pieces easily enough. All in all... I would say the 1st, or a variation of it. Just include that Warpseer since without Feast Day he'll struggle to get off a bunch of Feeding Frenzies.

Edited by Gwendar
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gwendar said:

I think you would benefit greatly from the Warpseer since your CP's are shared so that's a no-brainer to me, which leaves out the 2nd choice. Personally though, I would rather run 6 Jezzails over 3 Stormfiends and a WLV. WLV is great, but you will have to be careful about hitting his models as well since they'll be right up in there straight away.

Hell, I'd almost be tempted to go with the Warpseer, 40 Clanrats and 9 Jezzails. MMMWP would be nice on them but I don't know that it's really needed; 9 on their own will be removing support pieces easily enough. All in all... I would say the 1st, or a variation of it. Just include that Warpseer since without Feast Day he'll struggle to get off a bunch of Feeding Frenzies.

Awesome, thank you! Unfortunately I own no Jezzails and the tournament is this Saturday otherwise 9x Jezzails sounds great.  I was considering 2x Warp Lightning Cannons which I do have instead of the WLV and 3x Stormfiends. Which would you rather do?

8 minutes ago, Shirtripper said:

Which would you rather do?

I would rather run 2 WLC's. You've got a 27" threat range that doesn't care about Look out, Sir and on average focus firing a target should be able to do the same as 6\9 Jezzails. If you overcharge one of them, then you're doing even better in that regard. Those TG's are good at killing everything, not just heroes so you can easily aim that thing at backline support, elite units, other artillery, etc.

Now I kind of miss my WLC's... I may give Ben Savva's list a go that includes one as tax. I used them all the time before the tome and now they're not great compared to other toys (Jezzails and 9 Fiends).

9 minutes ago, Gwendar said:

I would rather run 2 WLC's. You've got a 27" threat range that doesn't care about Look out, Sir and on average focus firing a target should be able to do the same as 6\9 Jezzails. If you overcharge one of them, then you're doing even better in that regard. Those TG's are good at killing everything, not just heroes so you can easily aim that thing at backline support, elite units, other artillery, etc.

Now I kind of miss my WLC's... I may give Ben Savva's list a go that includes one as tax. I used them all the time before the tome and now they're not great compared to other toys (Jezzails and 9 Fiends).

I had similar thoughts. If I can pop some backline heroes, then the WLC's will have done their jobs. The big hope is that by removing those heroes, the terrorgheists should cause enough damage to cause whole units to melt in the battleshock phase.

I'm also considering taking the command trait for the Warpseer that steals enemy CP's on 6's, but that seems too greedy lol.

5 minutes ago, Shirtripper said:

I'm also considering taking the command trait for the Warpseer that steals enemy CP's on 6's, but that seems too greedy lol.

Eh... You could I suppose I just don't know that it will give you a return when you really want it. I would say your other good option is Suspicous Stone or another Realm artifact to make that Warpseer extra tanky, 4+RR with a 5+, 5+ annoys the hell out of people and is great for Hero\Wizard controlled objectives.

Good luck though, look forward to hearing how it goes.

@Congratz All the London GT lists are on tabletop.to but I'll post it below. He went 25th overall with it, Jack Armstrong actually placed 4th with his 9 Fiends\40 Monks list.

Ben Savva's list:

Spoiler

Leaders
Arch-Warlock (160)
- General
- Trait: Deranged Inventor
- Artefact: Vigordust Injector
- Lore of Warpvolt Galvanism: More-more-more Warp Power!
Warlock Bombardier (100)
- Artefact: Esoteric Warp Resonator
Warlock Bombardier (100)

Battleline
9 x Stormfiends (780)
15 x Skryre Acolytes (180)
5 x Skryre Acolytes (60)
5 x Skryre Acolytes (60)
5 x Skryre Acolytes (60)

War Machines
Warp Lightning Cannon (180)

Battalions
Warpcog Convocation (60)
Gascloud Chokelung (70)
Arkhspark Voltik (60)

Endless Spells / Terrain
Soulscream Bridge (80)

Total: 2000 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 2
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 108

Edited by Gwendar

So, I took part at a tournament this weekend.

My army-list consisted of:

Warscroll Builder on www.warhammer-community.com
Allegiance: Skaventide - Mortal Realm: Chamon
LEADERS
Skaa Bloodtail (100)
Clawlord
- Mighty Warlord Command Trait : Devious Adversary
Grey seer sniktrick (220)
Grey Seer on Screaming Bell - Lore of Ruin : Warpgale
Skreek the destroyer (280)
Verminlord Warbringer
- General
- Command Trait : Brutal Fury - Artefact : Rune Blade
Skallog the mad (100)
Warlock Bombardier
- Lore of Warpvolt Galvanism : More-more-more Warp Power!
UNITS
The black furred gnawers of the deep warrens (200)
40 x Clanrats - Rusty Blade
Skrollags mighty backstabbers (200)
40 x Clanrats - Rusty Blade
Red guard (450)
40 x Stormvermin - Halberd & Shield
The man-thing flayers (260)
3 x Stormfiends
The dwarf-things menace (70)
1 x Warpfire Thrower
The squig-burner (70)
1 x Warpfire Thrower

ENDLESS SPELLS / TERRAIN
 Bell of Doom (40)
TOTAL: 1990/2000 EXTRA COMMAND POINTS: 0 WOUNDS: 179
LEADERS: 4/6 BATTLELINES: 3 (3+) BEHEMOTHS: 2/4 ARTILLERY: 0/4 ARTEFACTS: 1/1 ALLIES: 0/400
Stormfiends, equipment: 1with warpfire projectors, 1with rattling guns, 1with Doomflayer gauntlets.

In total I have fought 3battles.

the battleplans were:

-something where you have to have the controll of 4objective markers at the end of the game to gain a major victory or when having more then your opponent a minor victory.

-Knife to the heart

-shifting objectives.

First game: Clan Mors vs. Smelly ghosts (Nighthaunt style):

My opponents force, consisted of a bed-shied holding a lantern who haunted my life as the general of his great looking forces, some random named guy on some kind of a winged skeleton steed, 3x 20Reapers, 6 stabby Ghosts, the bet shied with the great axe, some ghosty with bondage fetishes (My assumption, after having seen his love for chains and Metall balls) and a mornghul, with a top hat take-stolen from his last meal (sadly I don't own any pictures of him 😭).

As it is usual with a lost consisting of a thousand units and no battalions, My opponent  out deployed me, thinking it would be smart to give me the first turn.

So having had a brilliant plan in my mind I shuffled my unit each up 3inches.

Ending my turn with gaining control of 2objective each located in my deployment zone.

Afraid of my Horde of lowly backstabbers, he ended his turn as fast as it started not doing anything.

we rolled of and well I won priority, giving my opponent the next turn, where he basically skipped moving and well did nothing again in hopes I would fall for his  trap. My turn started with me summoning the dooooom  bell, which then exploded in my face for rolling exactly a 13, vanishing in glorious green flames. (Killing 2of my clanrats, and dealing 2wounds to my Verminlord warbringer. Having just met a tragic (but unexpected and therefor funny) herophase I shuffled my units up another 3inches, while my flamethrower followed my clanrats and vanished in amidst the vermintide.

We rolled of again, and well I won the roll of again, choosing to let my fellow bed-shied buddy to go again.

knowing that he basically had to get his reinforcements up from hell, he deployed his mornghul, special guy with winged steed, and a unit of 20Reapers, down 9 and a half inches away from my Stormfiends and clanrats on my right flank. He move all of his units up towards me, but thankfully unable to charge and failing those of his hellish companions surprising me from the back, he ends his turn.

with which my cunning plan finally went of.

The first thing I did was to ring the bell, getting a 7.

ai started to cast then warpgale on his reapers at his left, dealing 3mortal wounds and banishing 2smelly bet-sheets  back to hell I the. Succeeded summoning the doom bell which thankfully didn't explode, and made my clanrats on my right flank immune to battle-shock, I then tried to cast dreaded deathfrenzy sadly failing with a 5 (6with the bonus of the bell). My Bombardier succeded casting his  more more more warppower  spell onto my Stormfiends, which was the basically the end of my oppinents forces (Yes-yes)

in the movement phase, I moved my Stormvermins back onto my own objective and moved my clanrats up with the bell and the clawlord onto my opponents left flank Reapers.

My Stormfiends shuffled up a bit, moving my flamers into range of my opponents reapers in my back, and the rattling-guns in range of his hero., My Vermin-lord who saw no glorious entrance on the left-flank chose to go and support my left-flank, by moving up towards the soon dead-dead Reapers at my back on the right-flank.

my shooting phase began and my drugged stormfiends not only killed of his wizardy named hero but also flamed half of his reapers back to hell.

My Verminlord then charged his reapers, kill-slaying them all with his rune inscribed doomglaive.

My clanrats on the left-flank charged inspired of the bell into the frey, gnash gnawing 13reapers to their deaths.

My turn ended with taking almost no casualties in return.

We rolled of again and as my luck seems to be unexpectedly Thanqoul like high, I won it again and took the double turn.

My turn started with me casting mmmwp, succeeding by doing so.

I then tried to cast dreaded deathfrenzy onto my Verminlord, succeeding as well

In my movement phase my clanrats moved a little bit up, and the my Stormfiends moved themselves towards the mornghould but staying more then 6inches away to mitigate his debuff.

The shooting phase began and  ended very fast with a dead-dead mornghul, filled with warp stone lead bullets.

killing of another 2Reapers at my left-flank, my turn ended with a glorious me being on the winning side.

in his turn he moved his 20Repaers and stabby ghosts up the board towards my clanrats, ported his reamining 7ghost at his left-flank towards my right and 9away from my clanrats.

He then charged them killing of almost 15 clanrats (my rolls where on fire that day, almost made all of my saves).

we rolled of again and as it has been the whole game I won the priority again, but feeling pity for my opponent 😊, or so he thought when i gave the next turn😈😈.

With a haul of agony, his 20bed-sheet strong unit, fleet combat and threw themselves onto my objective gaining control of it.

He the thought my clanrats with his remaining 7Reapers, and 6backstabby ghosts, killing of another 12of my clanrats.

since my bell was dispelled I spend one of my cps on inspiring presence to prevent them to run away.

My turn started and I fleet combat with my remaining 12 clanrats, while charging them back in in such a way, that I gain the controll of his objective way back in his zone, while surviving with enough, bodies on the objectives.

and with that I end up gaining a minor victory by the end of turn 5.

Second battle against the fyreslayers (knife to the heart)

My opponent had a runefatger on magmadroth, 2 heroes is that can for some reason teleport themselves with a unit, and 50Berserkers with the 2damage axe (2x10, 1x30), and some battalion that lets him attack in the before anybody else attacks each turn.

having no battalion meant that I basically would be out deployed, leaving my opponent choosing the first turn.

he deepstriked his unit of 30berserkers to my flank where I have but 2unit of 40clanrats to protect my objective and he moved his therrorgheist (since we were playing in ghur, up the board.

both made their charge, killing of my 80clanrats and 2of my stormfiends.

My first turn started with me failing to cast anything, I then moved my Verminlord up towards the terrorgheist, and my stormvermins towards his berserkers (forgetting that he can always attack first through his battailon.

I made both charges sadly lost my unit of 40Stormvermins and my last stormfiends, leaving me with a Wounded Verminlord a unmovable screaming bell, and 2useless heroes, Conceding with a very sad 1st turn.

3rd battle the vermintide vs the hated poster-things:

My opponents list consisted of:

9sniper-thingies, 2x5bow-things, 20Sequators, some wizard guy that makes squators battleline, the banner wielding prayer guy, and some lantern wielding -thing, and 2x10skinks.

Funnily I out deployed him, and took the first turn. 

The from last battle lend terrorgheist,

Moved up and fired his breath attack at the snipers, killing of 3of them.

I the. ran all of my horde units up the board taking control of the objective.

My turn ended with me scoring 5victory points.

in his turn he started with shooting my clanrats units on my left-flank, in the heroephase, killing of 4. He then shined his lantern onto his 20man unit of sequators giving them a 3+ save. 

He the moved his unit of sequators up the board towards my right-flank he also moved his unit of skinks up to gain control of the main objective as fast as possible .

In his shooting phase he killed of another 4Rats on my left-flank and shoot 6clanrats to their deaths at my right flank with his bow guys.

He then sucefully charged my clanrats with an 11, getting in 4of his sequators but only dealing around 3damage, I attacke back and well killed one of them, while still holding the objective.

We rolled of and the shootmarine army-player gained the priority, choosing to go first, In his heroephase, he shoot another 3clanrats to death,, and failed to cast something.

he then shoot of another 10clanrats and both of my flamers in, and  twiddled my unit of clanrats on the right-side down to 11 in the combat phase, gaining the control of the objective (which was still the priority, and for some reason never changed) I really rolled poorly for that one).

and with that he ended his second turn scoring 3points in total.

In my second turn I basically moved my death frenzied clawlord and Verminlord up towards his units with bows.

I moved my stormfiends up who were buffed by mmmwp to kill of the terrorgheist, who has been taken over by my opponent, kill-slaying it off in the shooting phase. Moved my Stormvermins up to his sniper nest who then were stopped by his unit of etherwings or bird-things. My Verminlord and the clawlord then charged his bowguys, killing them of and wounding some sequators.

Ending my turn with 7victory points.

as it was more or less the whole game my opponent won the  roll off again, taking the next turn and attacking with his sequators in the herophase, but not killing me off.

he then tried to shoot at him, which would have killed him if I wouldn’t have made all of my saves (the horned rat protects😋

In his shooting phase he tried to kill of my verminlord with shooting, failing doing so.

He then attacked with his sequators again, finally killing the verminlord and clalword, but taking in exchange, 6-7 casualties, thanks to deathfrenzy.

his turn ended with 6victory points in total.

In my 4th turn I basically scurried a but back, leaving my almost dead Stormvermins in control of the middle objective, and scurrying back with my clanrats to hold and protect my stormfiends from danger.

My turn ended with a total of 9victorypoints.

winning the priority again my opponent moved all of his units up trying to kill my skaven as fast as possible. 

taking the middle objective and making a charge into my bell, who then sadly died to poor saving throws.

I went next buffed my remaining stormfiends with mmmwp and shoot at his poster-things, taking 3of his sequators back to sigmar.

My turn ended with 10victory points in total, winning the game.

The day ended with me having gained a total loss, a minor victory and a total victory, bringing me to the 8th rank.

my thoughts:

Stormvermins: although they will always have a special place in my heart and list, they haven't really played any big, roll.

in the first game they were literally in my back holding objective, in the second they died to always strike first twice dwarfs and in the third well, they were every time stopped by my opponents bird-things from charging, and died later in the game by shooting.

Stormfiends on the other hand, were basically my ace.

they basically always got me out of a dire situation, and killed in the day around 1000points worth of body.

The verminlord with the rune blade and brutal fury ability, was great as well, helping me to get rid of pesky heroes, elite units, and was even a great stopping power for three whole rounds in my last game.

the clalword wasn't bad either and is probably one of our best assasins in the game, when buffed by death-frenzy.

The screaming bell, was somewhat funny, there were times it didn't really get any great buffs the whole game, and other times like in the last battle, where I basically always rolled an 11. So yeah great hero option for our pesky skaven.

Int total I think the list did great, and I will probably stay with this force but might change a few things like rattling guns instead of flamers, etc.

• Like 3