5kaven5lave

I played va Orruks this weekend. I got of a perfect plague monks charge (see picture). They were buffed with Skavenbrew for a total of 4 attacks each. So 161 attacks in totalt, they turned into 95 saves. My opponent just removed the pigs without rolling 😛

I lost the game 19 to 26 victory points in the end though. 

IMG_20200613_214656.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hi again, so I've been thinking again about gnawbombs and came up with this. The idea basically is to semi null deploy and bring on my main threats off a piece of terrain and the plaguemonks off the warp grinder to setup for a following turn charge with the big boys. If the plaguemonks make their charge great but they are mainly there to screen. I am kinda thinking a second skitterleap on thanquol might be better than death frenzy as I'm not sure if a more reliable placement of the deciever is better than having the plaguemonks fight on death the following turn.

Screenshot_20200616-053331_Drive.jpg

3 hours ago, Salcomine said:

Hi again, so I've been thinking again about gnawbombs and came up with this. The idea basically is to semi null deploy and bring on my main threats off a piece of terrain and the plaguemonks off the warp grinder to setup for a following turn charge with the big boys. If the plaguemonks make their charge great but they are mainly there to screen. I am kinda thinking a second skitterleap on thanquol might be better than death frenzy as I'm not sure if a more reliable placement of the deciever is better than having the plaguemonks fight on death the following turn.

I'm not sure if using Plague Monks as a screen is the greatest idea, in my opinion. You really don't have much board or objective presence here as you have gone very heavily into heroes and the only real threats are Thanquol vs Hordes and the Warpgnaw vs.. well, anything really. That is, until he gets bracketed 1-2 profiles and then he becomes nearly useless (although I still love him, just have to play carefully with his positioning). The Monks would be your 3rd threat, which is also why I think you need to keep Death Frenzy around either on Thanquol or the Bell; Skitterleap is nice utility over Warpgale so I would replace that and have both.

You're really only null deploying 3 things if you count the Grinder itself, and the Warpgnaw needs to come through a Gnawhole. If he and the Monks don't make their charges then you can probably consider them dead unless you plan to setup a double turn but.. with 10 drops you won't be going 2nd a lot of the time. Not to mention you can't use the Warpgnaw's ability to come through a Gnawhole (if that's your intention) and a Gnawhole teleport in the same turn I believe; they're both using a Gnawhole which can only be used once per turn. The only other thing I would change is the Ratling Gun; 1 simply won't do much of anything and those 60 points could be spent on a CP, Endless Spells, etc.

Of course if this is all for fun, then don't mind me and you can do what you like.. I don't mean to sound overly negative so I apologize 😅

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gwendar said:

I'm not sure if using Plague Monks as a screen is the greatest idea, in my opinion. You really don't have much board or objective presence here as you have gone very heavily into heroes and the only real threats are Thanquol vs Hordes and the Warpgnaw vs.. well, anything really. That is, until he gets bracketed 1-2 profiles and then he becomes nearly useless (although I still love him, just have to play carefully with his positioning). The Monks would be your 3rd threat, which is also why I think you need to keep Death Frenzy around either on Thanquol or the Bell; Skitterleap is nice utility over Warpgale so I would replace that and have both.

You're really only null deploying 3 things if you count the Grinder itself, and the Warpgnaw needs to come through a Gnawhole. If he and the Monks don't make their charges then you can probably consider them dead unless you plan to setup a double turn but.. with 10 drops you won't be going 2nd a lot of the time. Not to mention you can't use the Warpgnaw's ability to come through a Gnawhole (if that's your intention) and a Gnawhole teleport in the same turn I believe; they're both using a Gnawhole which can only be used once per turn. The only other thing I would change is the Ratling Gun; 1 simply won't do much of anything and those 60 points could be spent on a CP, Endless Spells, etc.

Of course if this is all for fun, then don't mind me and you can do what you like.. I don't mean to sound overly negative so I apologize 😅

Thanks for the reply, it was exactly what I wanted. Dont worry about sounding overly negative because it's in a pretty constructive way. All games if toy soldiers are for guns but winning is nice too.

So I'm pretty sure the warpgnaw can come in along side a unit using a gnawhole as the FAQ says you can only use the tunnel through reality on the gnawholes warscroll once per turn, but the warpgnaw has his own rule realm guide that just stipulates he comes out near a gnawhole so doesnt use any of the gnawholes rules at all. 

Only 3 units start off the board for the the null deploy but thanquol and the deciever dont need to be anywhere in threat range, just near a gnawhole so I can put them safely on the board edge.

Warpgales pretty important in that when I drop my dudes in the plans to be about 6"+ movement away from the warpgaled unit so they're looking for a 12" charge to come get me.

So I'm thinking just to go all in on rolling good and keep death frenzy and warpgale and count on the deciever rolling his 6(5 near a gnawhole) to get the party started. 

The rattling guns was just filler points could easily be swapped for an endless spell though I'm not sure what.

17 minutes ago, Salcomine said:

Thanks for the reply, it was exactly what I wanted. Dont worry about sounding overly negative because it's in a pretty constructive way. All games if toy soldiers are for guns but winning is nice too.

So I'm pretty sure the warpgnaw can come in along side a unit using a gnawhole as the FAQ says you can only use the tunnel through reality on the gnawholes warscroll once per turn, but the warpgnaw has his own rule realm guide that just stipulates he comes out near a gnawhole so doesnt use any of the gnawholes rules at all. 

Only 3 units start off the board for the the null deploy but thanquol and the deciever dont need to be anywhere in threat range, just near a gnawhole so I can put them safely on the board edge.

Warpgales pretty important in that when I drop my dudes in the plans to be about 6"+ movement away from the warpgaled unit so they're looking for a 12" charge to come get me.

So I'm thinking just to go all in on rolling good and keep death frenzy and warpgale and count on the deciever rolling his 6(5 near a gnawhole) to get the party started. 

The rattling guns was just filler points could easily be swapped for an endless spell though I'm not sure what.

True, I suppose he can then.. I guess with him being used so little that it never really gets brought up often. I see what you mean with Warpgale and all that so definitely give it a shot. I was big on Skitterleap for a long time for it's utility but lately I've felt much less inclined for bringing it.

Endless spells can be a hard choice in such a magic dominant era (and now that we know Lumineth is going to have a plethora of units to unbind) but things like Vermintide or Bell of Doom are still good picks.

Anyway, curious to hear back how games go. I'm currently playing TTS (yeah, I'm about 3 months too late to the party 😉) against the same Seraphon player I played Sunday who is using a more ... tournament focused Seraphon list.

19 hours ago, Skreech Verminking said:

The way I understand it, this is the case.

after-all he is considered a part of your army for that duration of the plague.

Thanks for the respons! Not that i think it will come up, but you never know.

Another question: If i have Death Frenzy on, lets say 20 Plague Monks, two die in meele, do they still get the +1 to hit for the death frenzy attacks?

/Cheers Rangeltoft

Yes, you get the bonus from the unit before you take away the casualties.

But if your unit if 20 was dropped below 20 by magic, shooting, etc before Combat - then No bonus.  Start Combat with 20+ yes bonus.  

Start Combat <20 no bonus.

On 6/12/2020 at 3:57 PM, Gwendar said:

Thrice-fold will be a ton of fun for you I'm sure.. I've played against it at least 4 times with FeC, Skaven and OBR and always struggled a bit no matter my composition; killing those guys can be difficult but all in all that's generally the biggest threats in the list. Depending what the Orruk player brings could make things different as well but regardless you better hope he doesn't get a double turn as he'll likely eat through the Clanrats in 1 turn.

Either way I think you should be able to do reasonably okay; the GUO's will be harder to take down with the healing combined with their inherent defensiveness. Jezzails can dent it, but won't 1 shot them unless you have god-tier rolls and they fail all their saves. It'll likely need whittling down first but you shouldn've have much of an issue with buffed Vermin\Monks murdering them.

I've always been big on shooting>melee but I also tend to play quite retroactively which can be good against Orruks by taking a charge, hoping they don't get a double and then blasting them off the board next turn. Against Nurgle it generally works out better to be more aggressive, which you have with this. Would love to hear how it goes for you, planning to get back into games in the next couple of weeks or so.

Would definitely drop 1 and would be more inclined with 2 or 3. I'm fine combining Fiends and Acolytes despite the fact they both want MMMWP. If just one of them gets MMMWP while the other gets Deranged Inventor then it isn't too bad overall (note the following has the Acolytes at 20 models and Fiends with just the shooting attacks from Ratlings + Windlaunchers) and could be used:

image.png.ffbea4fed165d701acf1df1c39672a75.png

Of course... if you fail MMMWP and only get 1 of these Deranged Inventor then the other really suffers; in that scenario I would probably give Fiends Deranged as the Acolytes can do better without buffs, especially when shooting at something with 10+ models.. but obviously this will come down to each units positioning and who can make better use of it.

For list 3, I'm not huge on running a Furnace for just 40 Monks; they generally do well enough on their own and those points could be put elsewhere like another WLC and Clanrats. I will add that throwing in another 5-10 Acolytes isn't a terrible idea either just to have a buffer against them hurting themselves. For every 5 Acolytes, you tend to lose ~5-7 damage on average.

Thanks for the reply. I am preferring list 1 myself the reasoning for the furnace in list 3 is cheaper than bell , so can make 1 clanrats unit a 40 . But could add in 10 night runners for a pre game move .

• Like 1

Played some TTS against Seraphon last night using the last list I post (2 Doomwheels in place of 2 WLC's and added 15 Gutter Runners in place of 10 Night Runners) with a win on Shifting Objectives again.. so yet again I'll try to summarize, but we plan to try and record or at least screen cap some shots of the games going forward.

Seraphon list:

Spoiler

Allegiance: Seraphon
- Constellation: Fangs of Sotek

Leaders
Skink Starseer (140)
- General
- Command Trait: Old and Grizzled
- Spell: Tide of Serpents
Lord Kroak (320)
- Spell: Stellar Tempest
Saurus Astrolith Bearer (140)
Skink Starpriest (120)
- Artefact: Cloak of Feathers
- Spell: Hand of Glory
Skink Priest (70)
Terradon Chief (70)
- Artefact: Serpent God Dagger

Battleline
40 x Skinks (240)
- Boltspitters Celestite Daggers & Star Bucklers
10 x Skinks (60)
10 x Skinks (60)

Units
8 x Salamander Hunting Pack (160)
9 x Terradon Riders (270)
- Sunleech Bolas

Battalions
Shadowstrike Starhost (170)

Endless Spells / Terrain / CPs
Balewind Vortex (40)
Chronomantic Cogs (80)
Extra Command Point (50)

Total: 1990 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 2
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 130

To "summarize", he goes first, spreads out damage on my Doomwheels and Warpgnaw as expected but he only caps 2 objectives for 2 VP. On my turn the Doomwheels absolutely blaze forward and 1 gets in range of Kroak to put a couple wounds on him and the other shoots off ~6 Skinks to make room for the Warpgnaw to charge into the Salamanders.. which he does and only 10 damage gets through after saves, but leaves on him 1 Salamander which I can't kill since the Doomwheels absolutely whiffed in melee😅. 5-2 Skaven

He wins priority, kills a Doomwheel and puts the other on 1 wound remaining while 4 of the Terradons do ~16 MW's to the Warpgnaw with the OPG bomb drop. My turn has the remaining Doomwheel finish off Kroak (who rolls quite poorly on saves) and the Monks get into the 40 Skinks and wipe them, which 9 Death Frenzied Monks killed ~14 alone which was nice. Thanquol continued to be too far away to really do anything since I was trying outrange the Terradons the first turn... but I didn't expect him to steer them towards the Warpgnaw when he saw he had lost the right side of the table. 10-3 Skaven

We roll off and he wins priority again, but with Kroak and 40 Skinks dead and the main objective staying in the center under my control, he wouldn't be able to recover from the amount of board control I had by this point and taking back the center from the 20 Clanrats holding it would put him in range of Thanquol and the remaining 31 Monks. So we call it there.. and discuss some mistakes we both made and how to improve.

Overall a pretty good game and I'm now a huge fan of TTS; with the right setup and an hour of practice it isn't as much of a pain in the ass as it used to be. If anyone wants to learn it I'm totally cool with jumping in discord and teaching all the little aspects of it 😉

• Like 1

Random question:  when people talk about "ward saves" or Protection of the Horned Rat etc...  why is it written as 4+/5++ ? what does the plus signs indicate?

And if i had a verminlord with suspicous stone and verminous valour is it 4+/5++/5+++/5++++ ??

Just curious :)

Edited by Cosmicsheep

1 minute ago, Cosmicsheep said:

Random question:  when people talk about "ward saves" or Protection of the Horned Rat etc...  why is it written as 4+/5++ ? what does the plus signs indicate?

And if i had a verminlord with suspicous stone and verminous valour is it 4+/5++/5+++/5++++ ??

Just curious :)

The +'s can indicate 2 things:

1. "You need a 4 or higher, hence 4+"

2. It means it's an additional save after the last save, hence why it keeps stacking on the +'s

But yeah, that would be correct. I would just say that I have three 5+'s after my initial save but you can say it however you want 😉

• Thanks 1

Thanks @Gwendar   i'd be correct in thinking that this would make my Warpseer alot more survivable?

I've been working on my Moulder list. I've dropped Thanquol in favour of the Warpseer to take advantage of the command trait and extra atrefact. And with the addition of a few new Rat Ogors have arrived at this:

Allegiance: Skaventide
Master Moulder (100)
- Artefact: Rabid Crown
Verminlord Warpseer (320)
- General
- Command Trait: Verminous Valour
- Artefact: Suspicious Stone
40 x Giant Rats (200)
6 x Rat Ogors (300)
6 x Rat Ogors (300)
3 x Packmasters (60)
3 x Packmasters (60)
3 x Packmasters (60)
10 x Wolf Rats (200)
Hell Pit Abomination (240)
Fleshmeld Menagerie (160)

Total: 2000 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 1
Wounds: 155

It's more fun than tournament, and with only 3 drops is likely to surprise my normal opponents who are used to dropping before me :D

• LOVE IT! 1

10 minutes ago, Cosmicsheep said:

Thanks @Gwendar   i'd be correct in thinking that this would make my Warpseer alot more survivable?

I've been working on my Moulder list. I've dropped Thanquol in favour of the Warpseer to take advantage of the command trait and extra atrefact. And with the addition of a few new Rat Ogors have arrived at this:

Master Moulder (100)
- Artefact: Rabid Crown
Verminlord Warpseer (320)
- General
- Command Trait: Verminous Valour
- Artefact: Suspicious Stone
40 x Giant Rats (200)
6 x Rat Ogors (300)
6 x Rat Ogors (300)
3 x Packmasters (60)
3 x Packmasters (60)
3 x Packmasters (60)
10 x Wolf Rats (200)
Hell Pit Abomination (240)
Fleshmeld Menagerie (160)

Total: 2000 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 1
Wounds: 155

It's more fun than tournament, and with only 3 drops is likely to surprise my normal opponents who are used to dropping before me :D

It would yes, I just find it gimmicky since artifacts can be used better elsewhere for the kind of lists I run... but I also don't take the Warpseer anymore anyway 😅

But yeah, I mean if you're running Moulder like that then I think it would absolutely be a nice thing to put on him since you're getting 2 artifacts anyway.

Edited by Gwendar
  • Like 1

On 6/16/2020 at 11:04 PM, Salcomine said:

hanks for the reply, it was exactly what I wanted. Dont worry about sounding overly negative because it's in a pretty constructive way. All games if toy soldiers are for guns but winning is nice too.

You play for guns ? 😲

That's so hardcore Skaven.

edit: american, I meant american. Weird autocorrect that ;) 

Edited by Kramer
  • Haha 2

Hi guys and girls. I have some tournaments coming Up in the next months and need some advice in my list. Currently I am thinking about:

Arch Warlock (mmmwp)

Grey Seer on Bell (Frenzy)

3×20 Clanrats

6 Stormfiends

40 Monks

With 440 Points left I can't decide between Warpseer (ethereal Amulett to Stop those death stars ) and 2 ratlings or 9 jezzails.

What are your suggestions. 

Thanks in advance and have a great day.

Cheers Henry

3 hours ago, HNDRXX9717 said:

Hi guys and girls. I have some tournaments coming Up in the next months and need some advice in my list. Currently I am thinking about:

Arch Warlock (mmmwp)

Grey Seer on Bell (Frenzy)

3×20 Clanrats

6 Stormfiends

40 Monks

With 440 Points left I can't decide between Warpseer (ethereal Amulett to Stop those death stars ) and 2 ratlings or 9 jezzails.

What are your suggestions. 

Thanks in advance and have a great day.

Cheers Henry

Warpseer is never a bad choice, but I would prefer 9 Jezzails. That said, I think having BS immunity is some form is necessary and I've pretty much exclusively switched to the Bell of Doom.. but I also run Thanquol a lot lately who almost always gets that spell off. You already have the Bell which covers a bit of space so yeah, I would go further towards the Jezzails so you have a long range character killer.

2 WLC's can put out about the same (or more) damage if you always overcharge at least one and you save some points. I like bringing along 2 Engineers (or AW + Engineer if you really want to) for MMMWP redundancy but.. Seraphon will just kill both with the board wide spell anyway; against anything else though and 1 is fine so long as you keep it safe from getting sniped.

You seem to be going for the very "meta" Skaven list, which is fine.. but many people have played against it and are very familiar with it's "tricks". Nothing wrong with that at all and I think it can still do quite well, but a lot of the emerging meta armies tend to have an easy time dealing with it. Once the Fiends are gone, you've largely lost all of your hitting power that the Monks can't make up for and with only 60 Clanrats, objective control may be a problem.

7 minutes ago, Gwendar said:

Warpseer is never a bad choice, but I would prefer 9 Jezzails. That said, I think having BS immunity is some form is necessary and I've pretty much exclusively switched to the Bell of Doom.. but I also run Thanquol a lot lately who almost always gets that spell off. You already have the Bell which covers a bit of space so yeah, I would go further towards the Jezzails so you have a long range character killer.

2 WLC's can put out about the same (or more) damage if you always overcharge at least one and you save some points. I like bringing along 2 Engineers (or AW + Engineer if you really want to) for MMMWP redundancy but.. Seraphon will just kill both with the board wide spell anyway; against anything else though and 1 is fine so long as you keep it safe from getting sniped.

You seem to be going for the very "meta" Skaven list, which is fine.. but many people have played against it and are very familiar with it's "tricks". Nothing wrong with that at all and I think it can still do quite well, but a lot of the emerging meta armies tend to have an easy time dealing with it. Once the Fiends are gone, you've largely lost all of your hitting power that the Monks can't make up for and with only 60 Clanrats, objective control may be a problem.

Yeah. Skaven arent a top tier Army anymore so I don't See much chance against Meta tzeentch, Seraphon or Obr lists. I Just want a good list to compete with the rest. 9 jezzails would take some pressure of the fiends. I thought about thanquol but with the limited range on the Vortex i don't know If He is worth taking... 

7 minutes ago, HNDRXX9717 said:

Yeah. Skaven arent a top tier Army anymore so I don't See much chance against Meta tzeentch, Seraphon or Obr lists. I Just want a good list to compete with the rest. 9 jezzails would take some pressure of the fiends. I thought about thanquol but with the limited range on the Vortex i don't know If He is worth taking... 

Oh I would agree and I've mostly labeled us in the low B to C tier again, which is fine. We still have our good and bad matchups, but the bad ones seem to be ever increasing.

Anyway, Thanquol is a threat in his own right with 4 Warpfire Projectors which work insanely well against hordes of all varieties; you will still delete that 20 man HGB unit on average. Having a +2 to cast to compete with some of the insane magic going around now helps. I still believe he's overcosted for what he does and could afford to come down 20-40 points as the horde deleting property is really about all he's good for aside from that +2 to cast which... nowadays hardly means anything aside from just allowing us to keep our head above the water 🙄. Could sub him out for some Warpfire Throwers but never had luck with them since the ridiculous line of sight rules in this game means they get killed off easily.

Definitely worth trying.. I still run these types of lists but lately I've been dropping MMMWP-centric lists because it's too easy for it to be unbound or fail; even with the RR's. Deranged Inventor is a must-have so you can at least get your hit RR's if it fails as without that those Fiends will be doing next to nothing. I've been having reasonable results with Thanquol + Monks + Doomwheels with Gutter and Night Runners.

2 minutes ago, Gwendar said:

Oh I would agree and I've mostly labeled us in the low B to C tier again, which is fine. We still have our good and bad matchups, but the bad ones seem to be ever increasing.

Anyway, Thanquol is a threat in his own right with 4 Warpfire Projectors which work insanely well against hordes of all varieties; you will still delete that 20 man HGB unit on average. Having a +2 to cast to compete with some of the insane magic going around now helps. I still believe he's overcosted for what he does and could afford to come down 20-40 points as the horde deleting property is really about all he's good for aside from that +2 to cast which... nowadays hardly means anything aside from just allowing us to keep our head above the water 🙄. Could sub him out for some Warpfire Throwers but never had luck with them since the ridiculous line of sight rules in this game means they get killed off easily.

Definitely worth trying.. I still run these types of lists but lately I've been dropping MMMWP-centric lists because it's too easy for it to be unbound or fail; even with the RR's. Deranged Inventor is a must-have so you can at least get your hit RR's if it fails as without that those Fiends will be doing next to nothing. I've been having reasonable results with Thanquol + Monks + Doomwheels with Gutter and Night Runners.

Yeah I was thinking about deranged inventor so i can have a Back Up to mmmwp as you said and furthermore in the First Turn buff jezzails with mmmwp an still get the reroll to Hit in the fiends since they are Not likely to have something in range for the ratlings or Close combat.

Thank you very much for your Input. 🙏

7 minutes ago, HNDRXX9717 said:

Yeah I was thinking about deranged inventor so i can have a Back Up to mmmwp as you said and furthermore in the First Turn buff jezzails with mmmwp an still get the reroll to Hit in the fiends since they are Not likely to have something in range for the ratlings or Close combat.

Thank you very much for your Input. 🙏

One thing I wouldn't do is buff Jezzails with MMMWP unless you were running 12. MMMWP will kill 1 Jezzail on average and it will only net you about 2 more damage (this is assuming no Vigordust Injector and with a Warpspark for damage 3 on the non MW hits) and losing that 1 Jezzail will knock you down by 2-2.5 per loss.

Maybe doing it on that first turn is fine, but again, against the amount of board wide spells I would try to limit their casualties as much as possible. But that's just me. I also tend to try and teleport them through a Gnawhole (since they still keep their hit RR's this way)  against opponents who attempt to hide something they don't want sniped, but that can be risky as if you can't get Clanrats to stand in front of them then they are in range to get wiped.

Edited by Gwendar
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, Gwendar said:

MMMWP will kill 1 Jezzail on average

Why are the jezzails the only weapons team to have 2 wounds? WFT, ratling guns and even warp grinders have 3. With 3 wounds each, the jezzails would be a no-brainer for me, it just seems unfair and causes my OCD to flair up 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So I’ll be taking part at a tournament in a few weeks.

Now I’ve been trying a certain theme for my skaven out.

The list has pretty mich remained the same, although I have exchanged Vermintide for Prismatic palisade.

Vermintide is a great spell, but it didn’t really do much for me.

I’d rather have something that can keep my heroes and well more expensive units like doomwheels and acolytes a bit save from shooting.
and the palisade, just does that.

anyways here’s my list:

- Mortal Realm: Chamon
LEADERS
Skarn, Engineer of Doom! (120)
Warlock Bombardier
- General
- Command Trait : Deranged Inventor
- Lore of Warpvolt Galvanism : More-more-more Warp Power!
Snag and Grum (120)
Warlock Bombardier
- Artefact : Vial of the Fulminator
Skraa the incredible mad (120)
Warlock Bombardier
UNITS
The black furred Gnawers of the deep warrens (200)
40 x Clanrats - Rusty Blade
Skallogs mighty backstabbing backstabbers (200)
Skreelogs cowardly Vermins (200)
Wheel of Dooom!! (160)
1 x Doomwheel
The Messenger of Dooom! (160)
1 x Doomwheel
The mysterious Mystery (80)
10 x Night Runners
The unknown (80)
10 x Night Runners
Deathvermins (240)
20 x Skryre Acolytes
Skarns miserable Experiments (240)
20 x Skryre Acolytes
ENDLESS SPELLS / TERRAIN / COMMAND POINTS
Bell of Doom (40) Prismatic Palisade (30)
TOTAL: 1990/2000 EXTRA COMMAND POINTS: 0 WOUNDS: 211
LEADERS: 3/6 BATTLELINES: 3 (3+) BEHEMOTHS: 2/4 ARTILLERY: 0/4 ARTEFACTS: 1/1 ALLIES: 0/400

Thoughts on it, tipps or even just plain complaints, are always welcomed.

• LOVE IT! 1