total:140pts

Artillery

Empire Cannon                                  180pts
Total:180pts

Warscroll Battalion

State troop Detachment                   120pts
Total: 120pts

Total: 1000pts

I would love some feedback. Cannon is only unit not part of the Warscroll Battalion.

Thank you :)

Have you played with the list yet?

I play pure Empire/Freeguild & Friends and I've quickly learnt that Greatswords are a must in my army. Add a general in range and a Hurricanum, and I have something that he serious punch and can take down almost anything.

I haven't had much luck with large portions of my points allocated to Batallion, so I'd love to hear how this army went...

Yeah, there's not much there that gives your army punch in terms of rend other than the Cannon and perhaps the Outriders/Pistoliers.

It's obviously a very shooty army as well, so may struggle to engage on objectives.

One thing I would consider perhaps is dropping the Cannon and perhaps the Battalion to add more bodies into the list. The battalion obviously adds a fair bit of value, but at 120 points that's a lot in a 1000 point army. The cannon I think will either do fantastic or not much depending your dice rolls without an Engineer.

300 extra points is nothing to sniff at. You could pull in some Demigryphs and 10 Handgunners. 10 Greatswords and another 5 Pistoliers/Outriders. 20 Freeguild Guard and 5 Pistoliers/Outriders. 

Archived