FW Fimir Size

Lior'Lec

I know the FW Fimir set comes with 50mm bases from their description and from the photos they look like they take up most of the base but does anyone have a set of these models and could tell me what is the smallest base size I could squeeze them onto please?

If anyone has them I’d also like to know the same thing about Krakon Game’s Fomorians. These are the only two sources of nice Fimir style miniatures I’ve found, and while I like the style of FW’s a little better they only have three models. Krakon at least has a decent range with eleven models from various castes.

I’m also open to other suggestions for Fimir stand-ins if you know of any. I’d prefer something that requires minimal conversion work, but I am prepared to do some converting if I cannot find decent kits (found a great blog on GTA covering just that and will steal some ideas from there).

https://krakongames.com/product-category/fantasy/creatures-of-the-night/fomorian/

Hmm, I may still be able to make use of them if I kitbash some smaller castes I guess. I can use 50mm Fimir but absolutely need something I can squeeze onto a 32mm round. I may order a few different models from Krakon and see if any of them fit on a 32. 

Archived