Warcry is Killteam/Mordheim... ?

eekamouse

I’m definitely changing all those heads to Witch elves heads (except maybe the alchemist) but dang! They really saved the best for last. 

59D941C5-8227-41C7-AD41-50DCF745495F.png.0ef31a65857ed6a9f950493ab4164620.png

11117F21-AB29-4921-918B-19F66A1DCFAF.png.18450467f41e0f0bb907e2329cdde422.png

They really getting the hype train rolling again for me. 6 more days of lore and rules previews, pre-order the 20th and I’m a very happy camper. 

• LOVE IT! 1

1 minute ago, Still-young said:

Samurai and Geisha are as big a part of mailfaux as they are here. There’s only one eastern faction in Malifaux. 

Isn't eastern basically the equivalent of a whole Grand Alliance in Malifaux? Ten Thunders, or whatever they are called

I am so bloody happy right now. I have been trying to plan some Samurai Space Marine/Stormcast for ages now, trying to look EVERYWHERE for weapon bits, and then GW release these dudes who have Naginata looking spears. 

I am so happy, so so happy. Bring on Warcry there's not one Warband I don't like.

Did not expect an Eastern themed band, these guys are bad.ass

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Acid_Nine said:

....oh. Well, cool! Guess it was a really crappy picture then.

"hey Lenny! Get back in frame!"

Classic trick to make a scene appear larger. Make an unimportant character leave frame or cut off a part. Usually Lenny ;) 

Also more info here:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/07/14/coming-soon-warcry/

Seems like there will be roaming Chaos Beasts... awesome. Not sure if the warband cards for the existing AoS factions will be sold apart from their starter boxes? The language is ambiguous, but it shows pics of the cards in stand-alone packs.

Edited by eekamouse

27 minutes ago, eekamouse said:

Also more info here:

https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/07/14/coming-soon-warcry/

Seems like there will be roaming Chaos Beasts... awesome. Not sure if the warband cards for the existing AoS factions will be sold apart from their starter boxes? The language is ambiguous, but it shows pics of the cards in stand-alone packs.

I dont think the existing factions are getting any starter boxes. I believe its just those cards and then use existing models

4 minutes ago, Eevika said:

I dont think the existing factions are getting any starter boxes. I believe its just those cards and then use existing models

I think this is the correct assumption.

Im eager to see the rules so i can make a Stormcast warband.

Edited by Sete

Just now, Sete said:

I think this is the correct assumption.

Im eager to see the rules so i can make a Stormcast warband.

Yeah I have collected all the 6th edition night goblin warbosses and im hoping to use a bunch in my warcry warband

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Sete said:

No fyreslayers or sky dwarves...

But bonesplitters are there? Hmmm...

Also no Khorne or Tzeench cultists...

Yeah, very limited order representation. 

But the whole point about the chaos warbands is that they aren't God focused, but realm focused. I personally love that there are no God specific warbands, although some might argue there's definite hints of the main Gods to be found. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Elmir said:

Yeah, very limited order representation. 

But the whole point about the chaos warbands is that they aren't God focused, but realm focused. I personally love that there are no God specific warbands, although some might argue there's definite hints of the main Gods to be found. 

There’s 3 of each of the other Grand Alliances present, so order representation is only as limited as death and destruction are. 

I also really like that the warbands aren’t god specific. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1