Skarr's Slaughterstorm and bonus attacks

Forrix

Question

Skarr Bloodwrath has an ability called slaughterstorm that instead of attacking normally with his melee weapon he can make one attack for each model in range. My question is would he still get the +1 to attack from something like the Bloodsecrator if he did a Slaughterstorm attack. For example if there were 6 enemies in range would he get 7 attacks? 1 for each enemy plus 1 from the Bloodsecrator.

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, King Taloren said:

From what I can read you are right. You get one for each enemy plus one from bloodsecrator’s ability. I don’t see anything that would deny the bonus attack

I am not so sure. I guess the Bloodsecrator adds 1 to the attack characteristic (I can not find a proper warscroll online)? If this is the case, I think he would not get the bonus attack while using Slaughterstorm, since the ability does not use Skarr´s attack characteristic value in the first place. Can someone provide us with a quote from the Bloodsecrator warscroll?

10 hours ago, Isotop said:

I am not so sure. I guess the Bloodsecrator adds 1 to the attack characteristic (I can not find a proper warscroll online)? If this is the case, I think he would not get the bonus attack while using Slaughterstorm, since the ability does not use Skarr´s attack characteristic value in the first place. Can someone provide us with a quote from the Bloodsecrator warscroll?

Yeah, looking in the App, the Bloodsecrator is raising the Attack Characteristic of the Weapons, so it woundn't work.

Archived