South Coast GT 2019 26-28th April

Dan Heelan

South Coast GT 2019: The Chamber of the 11th Soul

26-28th April 2019.

200 Player capacity.

Pack: http://facehammer.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/SCGT19-Tournament-Pack-v1.0.pdf

Highlights:

• 2000pts Matched Play
  • Terrian and table mats provided
  • Food provided at lunch both days and option to eat in the evening
  • Bar open all 3 days
  • Side painting competition
  • Friday open gaming

Ticket sales open Saturday 2nd Feb 2019 at 20:00 - they usually all sell in under a minute so be ready!

Tickets will be £49.50.

In years passed the event has sold out its capacity (200 players) in under a minute, so we advise being quick with the button!

When the launch time has passed, you may purchase a ticket by sending entry via paypal to danheelan@btinternet.com

Entries before this time will be counted last when allocating spaces.

You need to include your full name and the names of every player you are buying for. We would also like the name of any gaming club of each player.

You can bulk purchase tickets up to a maximum of 20 players.

You can paypal either a deposit of £5, or the balance (whatever you find easiest). The balance is due by 1st March 2019. The deposit is non-refundable. Any ticket money collected over the deposit will be refundable up to 15th March 2019. Cancellations must be made via email to the same address.

A few days after the opening of ticket sales, a list of entrants will be posted with a player reference. This reference should be used when paying any balance. You can pay the balance via paypal to the above, or directly into our bank:

The DWR Tournament Group

SC:20-69-34

Acc:73565750

Any questions on entry should be send to Dan at the email above. Rules queries should be sent to Russ at the address in pack 

UNPAID Entrants list and player number:

66 Jay Finnegan 
52 Heath Barnes
115 Pete Wrench
58 Jacob Hatter
145 Matthew Ainge 
68 Russ Charles
69 Tony Moore
70 Tristan freer
15 Ash Rowe 
41 Darren Egan
8 Andrew Avery
93 Mark Caseley
125 Shane Hurley
133 Thomas Lambert
139 Tom Mawdsley
148 Leo Rautonen 
10 Andy Scott
23 Ben Savva
32 Chris Myhill
34 Collin Coller
109 Paul Basiton G
114 Pete Myhill
116 Rich Myhill
55 Ian Spink
27 Byron Orde
86 Les Martin
131 Terry Pike
94 Martin Morrin

Balances should be paid either via paypal or into the bank details above USING YOUR PLAYER NUMBER AS A REFERENCE by the 1st March 2019 - look forward to seeing you there!

There are still spaces, so feel free to tell your friends - entry is straight forward - bank or paypal the money, emailing name of player and club.

Edited by Dan Heelan
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can I formally grudge David Roberts?

He has publicly humiliated me and officially taken my name. I therefore request the opportunity at the South Coast Grand Tournament 2019 to retake my moniker and deliver justice.

My name was Dave Knatt. I’m now Keith. But not for long. 

#therecanbeonlyone

• 2 weeks later...