Scrollbuilder points outdated

Grailstorm

@scrollbuilderdude seems to be busy at the moment. Maybe on a well deserved holiday? Hopefully, he will be back soon and have some time to fix those few problems.

Edit: Those points are correct as others have mentioned, I am hoping the Skirmish points system gets updated when Scrollbuilder gets a chance.

Edited by Greyshadow
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Greyshadow said:

@scrollbuilderdude seems to be busy at the moment. Maybe on a well deserved holiday? Hopefully, he will be back soon and have some time to fix those few problems.

Edit: Those points are correct as others have mentioned, I am hoping the Skirmish points system gets updated when Scrollbuilder gets a chance.

Working on the Skirmish now. :) 

• Like 7
  • LOVE IT! 2

• 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...

@scrollbuilderdude, Merry Christmas and I hope things are good. I noticed that when I was trying to add a Chaos Lord to a skirmish roster today it was missing from the Slaves to Darkness list. For Meeting Engagements and regular games this option was present. A few other heroes are missing too I think. I refreshed my browser and that didn't help. I use safari ver 13.0.4.

Love your work by the way.

• Like 1

On 12/21/2019 at 3:09 AM, Greyshadow said:

@scrollbuilderdude, Merry Christmas and I hope things are good. I noticed that when I was trying to add a Chaos Lord to a skirmish roster today it was missing from the Slaves to Darkness list. For Meeting Engagements and regular games this option was present. A few other heroes are missing too I think. I refreshed my browser and that didn't help. I use safari ver 13.0.4.

Love your work by the way.

Try clearing your cache and reloading (should be Cmd + Option + R for Safari 13)

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Greyshadow said:

Hmmm. Tried that and it didn't work. Curiously, this problem is only occurring when making Skirmish list. Also happening in Crome. Can't see  Be'lekor either. Mounted Lord options are visible.

Does sound like one for @scrollbuilderdude.  What I'd suggest is if you're on Twitter to give him a quick nudge as he's on there more often than here 😊

• Like 1