Some Questions about Death

ACBelMutie

Question

I asked a few questions in other posts, but I need to ask the following.

- Is the Vampire Lord on Abyssal Terror allowed in matched battles? It is not included on the Death battletome, so I'm not sure. And the other question about this miniature, witch base size is required?

- The Guardian of Souls have two different miniatures. The Guardian of Souls with nightmare lantern is in the Nighthaunt Battletome but the Guardian of Souls with Mortality Glass is missing, so can I use any of them in matched matches?

Greetings

4 answers to this question

as far as I'm aware...

- VLoAT - No, it's been relegated to the compendium

- Gos with Mortality Glass - Yes, I believe so, 140 points.

---------

Edit, actually the compendium does give matched points for the VLoAT- 300 pts, so depends who/where you're playing I guess.

Thanks for the answer. I have another question.

When a unit with 25mm bases charge another unit, can it attack with the first and second line if it has 1" attack range? One inch = 25,4mm so a friend of mine said I cand use the first line miniatures and every miniature in the second line if they are base to base, is it correct? This could be very usefull for my Skeleton Warriors and my Grave Guard (even more!!).

Greetings

7 hours ago, ACBelMutie said:

Thanks for the answer. I have another question.

When a unit with 25mm bases charge another unit, can it attack with the first and second line if it has 1" attack range? One inch = 25,4mm so a friend of mine said I cand use the first line miniatures and every miniature in the second line if they are base to base, is it correct? This could be very usefull for my Skeleton Warriors and my Grave Guard (even more!!).

Greetings

Yeah, thats possible.

Archived