What should GW do to balance AoS?

Eevika

Well yes everything we post about is our opinion.  However look at any youtube or warhammer community or community blog on tournament winners.  No one cares if they came up with their list or not.  They are celebrated the same regardless and considered a great player.

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Dead Scribe said:

Well yes everything we post about is our opinion.  However look at any youtube or warhammer community or community blog on tournament winners.  No one cares if they came up with their list or not.  They are celebrated the same regardless and considered a great player.

Didnt GW write a community post when someone played squigs well in a tournament? Thats not something that happens for your basic DoK list.  Watching Doom and Darkness list reviews everyone seems a lot more impressed when someone is trying something new and unique. I would say a high % of the community has a higher appreciation for people who actually care about the armies and do unique things. I'm more impressed by something like this https://www.warhammer-community.com/2018/10/11/nighthaunts-in-venice/ than someone playing a 3 color DoK netlist winning a tournament, I would bet money that most people are. 

There's really no way of accurately measuring what you are implying.

The people I know are more interested in your overall placings.  The people that I know don't remember anyone else but the winners of tournaments for any given event.  Kind of like the superbowl.  

I'm not interested in impressing most people.  I care about doing as good as I can and being a part of the blogs and youtubes and being remembered for winning high calibre events.  

This is also veered way off topic so unless we want to discuss the topic at hand, I have a regional event in February I need to practice for before LVO.

+++ Mod Hat On +++

I think this topic has gone round and round enough. In case anybody is interested, I'll just repeat my words about feedback to GW....

If anybody is curious about feedback to GW for Age of Sigmar, you can do one (or more) of the following....

• Visit https://www.facebook.com/GWWarhammerAgeofSigmar/ and post detailed feedback. Also keep an eye out as they will ask for Feedback
  • Go to one of the Open Days at Warhammer World and speak to the design team
  • email AoSFAQ@gwplc.com (note more for FAQs rather than feedback)
  • Ask questions via Warhammer TV

The people in the Studio are approachable and believe it or not do enjoy playing the game. If you want to understand how they design the rules, watch Sam Pearson discuss this on this Stormcast episode..

Archived