Model Warning for all Skaven! Going out of production now!

Overread

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
41 minutes ago, MrZakalwe said:

That's the kind of attitude that could drop a moon on somebody. 

How many clanrats do you have currently?

The last time I counted, I had 260clanrats.

since People started giving me skaven for free, my collection went up another 40-60 so something between 300 and 320.

Edit: and in 1or 2 months I’ll be getting another 150clanrats a few Stormvermins etc. From a college who’ll be going back to Germany sadly.

So yeah I guess you could say many and still not enough.

23 minutes ago, Overread said:

The question is who is going to play against at least 6500 points worth of clan rats plus at least another 500 odd of leaders  - so a nice big 7K battle!

Don’t know. The employees of Gw, with Duncan as the leader maybe?🤔

Afterall such a force could mean the downfall of the mortal realms🤗😁.

edit: and somebody has to stop it, right guys😂🤗😅.

You realise Duncan would probably bring a Titan right - probably just step on the ratties ;)

Also am I the only person refreshing the GW page all the time waiting for todays skaven article?

Further - in good news - I managed to get a reasonably priced metal doomflayer off ebay! 

9 minutes ago, Overread said:

You realise Duncan would probably bring a Titan right - probably just step on the ratties

Mmh your right, probably need another 1300clanrats.

9 minutes ago, Overread said:

Also am I the only person refreshing the GW page all the time waiting for todays skaven article?

Oh god, don’t ask, if it wouldn’t be for that article, I’d be playing total war warhammer, the mors campaign for the 26th time.

This is a very good point but I'm sure it just means reboxing right - I mean they can't get rid of Clan RATS! (They are all over the marketing artwork in their current form anyway) 

They will probably "launch" them tomorrow in a new box so that it counts as a "pre order/new" release to boost the impressiveness of Skaven upon Carrion launch 

True - he could end up like the warlord - metal and going to be dropped due to there being a finecast version. Still its impossible to predict - maybe no one at GW likes him :( esp since his rules tab also links to the same one as the other assassin. 

1 hour ago, Overread said:

This is a very good point but I'm sure it just means reboxing right - I mean they can't get rid of Clan RATS! (They are all over the marketing artwork in their current form anyway) 

They will probably "launch" them tomorrow in a new box so that it counts as a "pre order/new" release to boost the impressiveness of Skaven upon Carrion launch 

I believe clanrats were confirmed: https://spikeybits.com/2019/02/pricing-lineup-for-15-new-40k-aos-releases-confirmed.html

Sorry for giving you Spikey Bits Cancer.

Final update it seems - the Skaven metal assassin is going last chance to buy and joining the metal Warlord in being removed. There is a resin version of the assassin so its only losing the sculpt, the actual model still remains within the army. 

Archived