Official Points Cost (Pitched Battles)

emcee

Hey there!  Long time 40K player, but new AoS player.  

I'm building a Blades of Khorne 1250 point army to play a few friends this winter (all of us are old school 40K players).

I'm trying to figure out how to look up the official points cost for my units, and i'm not getting a clear answer.  For example, for the cost of Bloodcrushers:

* The Blades of Khorne Battletome says they are 160 points.

* The General Handbook 2018 says they are 150 points.

* The web-based Warscroll builder (at https://www.warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/) says they are 140 points.

* None of the errata sheets mention any pitched battle points changes.

What's the deal!?!

15 minutes ago, emcee said:

Hey there!  Long time 40K player, but new AoS player.  

I'm building a Blades of Khorne 1250 point army to play a few friends this winter (all of us are old school 40K players).

I'm trying to figure out how to look up the official points cost for my units, and i'm not getting a clear answer.  For example, for the cost of Bloodcrushers:

* The Blades of Khorne Battletome says they are 160 points.

* The General Handbook 2018 says they are 150 points.

* The web-based Warscroll builder (at https://www.warhammer-community.com/warscroll-builder/) says they are 140 points.

* None of the errata sheets mention any pitched battle points changes.

What's the deal!?!

They are 140 points per 3 models(3 models minimum to form a unit). You can download the wh aos app. It has the latest points and unit rules. Khorne just get an update in last december, so it is not a surprise that the battletome and GHB is outdated on Khorne's unit points.

thanks! How do i find the points cost in the AoS app?  within the app is where i bought the 2018 General's Handbook that says they are 150.  The only spot that i saw listed them as 140 was the warscroll builder on the website.

You have to add a Unit to "My Battle" by going to its warscroll and pressing the tiny hammer button in the top right.  Then, back out of the warscroll and hit the hammer button at the bottom of the screen, second from the right, to go to "My Battle".  In the top right you can hit "Show Profiles" and it'll show you each unit's points cost.  

Archived