Age of Sigmar RPG

Emmetation

6 hours ago, Ninelives said:

Guys! Do we know if Roll20 is going to have Character sheet integrated for Soulbound? Since they are available freely for download I would have assumed there wasn't any copyrights issues and it would help massively with campaigns...

It will be great if they do this. Its usually only a matter of time before Roll20 character sheets are developed once a game launches, but its always most efficient in cases where the game's producers work with the platform to get it sorted out.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LuminethMage said:

Emmet mentioned that C7 is negotiating with Roll20 for official support, first for WFRP though. I don’t think there would be a problem though if someone made a file, there are different versions for both C7’s TOR and WFRP. 

Do you know if we need a Premium account to do that? 

26 minutes ago, Emmetation said:

The free adventure Crash & Burn is now available to download

Awersome!

@Emmetation, congrat to the team, the book look really awersome and beautiful!

Any news, date or partner name about translation version for SoulBound (FR translation especially)?

I did seek a litle but didnt find any info 😢

8 minutes ago, RedMax said:

Awersome!

@Emmetation, congrat to the team, the book look really awersome and beautiful!

Any news, date or partner name about translation version for SoulBound (FR translation especially)?

I did seek a litle but didnt find any info 😢

Hey! We'll have news soon and will be adding all of our translation partners to our website. Last few legal bits are being tidied up :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Emmetation said:

We'll have news soon and will be adding all of our translation partners to our website.

Really cool, thank you. I hope they are already working on translating as I'm impatient to be able to get it :)

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Clan's Cynic said:

I feel like Sigmar hired a hairdresser for the Stormcast women who can literally only do the one sideways-undercut style, but everyone's too polite to ask if they can do any other hairstyle. 

Its just Grungni with a razor that won't fit in his giant hand. "Aye, ****** it, it'll dooo!"

• Like 1

Check your inboxes/DriveThru accounts folks. The (PDF of the)  GM Screen & Cities of Flame supplement has just dropped, a hell of a lot sooner than I was expecting,  so that's this afternoon sorted...

on a slight tangent but they ever mentioned Soulbound, like even once, on the Warhammer Community site? I always get the feeling like GW has this very weird, not entirely supportive, relationship with their licensees and related 3rd party companies.

Screenshot 2020-06-18 at 12.22.26.png

Edited by JPjr
  • Like 3
  • LOVE IT! 1

5 minutes ago, Ninelives said:

This is a bad news for my wallet

no date yet for translated version.... so... maybe your wallet have time to prepare for that (but I hope not too many time 😜 ) !

I hope all stuff will be available translated (like the just announced first campagne, the GM screen etc etc)!

3 hours ago, JPjr said:

Check your inboxes/DriveThru accounts folks. The (PDF of the)  GM Screen & Cities of Flame supplement has just dropped, a hell of a lot sooner than I was expecting,  so that's this afternoon sorted...

on a slight tangent but they ever mentioned Soulbound, like even once, on the Warhammer Community site? I always get the feeling like GW has this very weird, not entirely supportive, relationship with their licensees and related 3rd party companies.

I had to search a bit for the GM screen PDF on DriveThru since it doesnt appear under the Soulbound category... 
Im just skimming trough but the Cities of Fire supplement looks pretty useful. Same goes for the GM Screen. 

Edit: I really like some of the adventure ideas. Especially the one with the Cogfort. Im always happy to see more of these things!

Edited by Gecktron
  • Like 1

So is anyone currently running or in a campaign? I think I've about finished the framework for mine. I'm trying to keep it to 5-6 sessions and only 4 players since its a brand new system for all of us. It'll be interesting to see if they like a more narrative style game, coming from very crunchy DnD backgrounds. 

On 6/15/2020 at 4:15 PM, Clan's Cynic said:

I feel like Sigmar hired a hairdresser for the Stormcast women who can literally only do the one sideways-undercut style, but everyone's too polite to ask if they can do any other hairstyle. 

In this cause it's because it's the same character. 

2 hours ago, Euphanism said:

So is anyone currently running or in a campaign? I think I've about finished the framework for mine. I'm trying to keep it to 5-6 sessions and only 4 players since its a brand new system for all of us. It'll be interesting to see if they like a more narrative style game, coming from very crunchy DnD backgrounds. 

I am. 

7 hours ago, Euphanism said:

I finished a solo adventure with one of my players a few weeks ago (he played a Skaven Assassin!) and im currently running the free Crash&Burn adventure with my main group. I think its only one session left until we wrap this up. 
I changed the adventure a bit, so the group is travelling to Edesa instead of Brightspear. I hope to run a few more adventures once they are there. 

• Like 2