Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Emmetation

Age of Sigmar RPG

18 hours ago, michu said:

I can't wait for all those homebrew settings and adventures people will post here...

Who want to join a hunt for skaven in ruins of ancient vaguely egyptian city? Or better, inside the guts of great wurm Shu'gohl (readers of @JReynolds books will understand ;) )?

Im really excited for this game. I already have thousand campaign ideas. One of the first adventures has to include the floating city of Bataar! I think there was a post a while ago that mentioned there will be some Bataar lore in the Aqshy section. 

• LOVE IT! 2

I really can't wait for them to flesh out realm of metal. That will be interesting to finally see a whole bunch of lore. 

When will this go on sale? Week is almost up now. 

A few hours ago Emmet strongly suggested that it'll be today  (Thursday). 

• Thanks 1

AND WE'RE LIVE!

We're delighted to announce that Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound, the first ever tabletop roleplaying game set in the world of Age of Sigmar, is now live!

You can pre-order the standard edition or stunning collector's edition through our shop here. You can also purchase an A1 print of the Great Parch map, created by renowned cartographer Jared Blando. As well as that, we have some awesome All Rolled Up dice trays, and we're doing an advance pre-order on the Gamemaster Screen so you can bundle everything together and save on shipping.

All the details can be found here.

If you pre-order the standard edition or the collector's edition, you will receive the PDF straight away! If you want to buy the PDF by itself, you can purchase it directly through our website or on DrivethruRPG.

Thanks folks. Excited to hear what everyone thinks and for all the adventure in the Mortal Realms!

• Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 7

8 minutes ago, Emmetation said:
AND WE'RE LIVE!

We're delighted to announce that Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound, the first ever tabletop roleplaying game set in the world of Age of Sigmar, is now live!

You can pre-order the standard edition or stunning collector's edition through our shop here. You can also purchase an A1 print of the Great Parch map, created by renowned cartographer Jared Blando. As well as that, we have some awesome All Rolled Up dice trays, and we're doing an advance pre-order on the Gamemaster Screen so you can bundle everything together and save on shipping.

If you pre-order the standard edition or the collector's edition, you will receive the PDF straight away! If you want to buy the PDF by itself, you can purchase it directly through our website or on DrivethruRPG.

Thanks folks. Excited to hear what everyone thinks and for all the adventure in the Mortal Realms!

BRING IT ON !

I've put a request for a dedicated RPG section of the forum, over in the feedback section. If everyone could lend their support to that then, that would be great!

There is going to be so much to talk about, discuss and post once we start playing, homebrewing, writing up campaigns etc!

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, robinlvalentine said:

The site seems to be down! Must be loads of interest already

Yep, y'all crashed the site! We have folks working on it now, should be sorted soon hopefully

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • LOVE IT! 1

30 minutes ago, Emmetation said:

Yep, y'all crashed the site! We have folks working on it now, should be sorted soon hopefully

Oops! 

33 minutes ago, Emmetation said:

If that’s not a great sign of a successful launch, I don’t know what is. 😊

• Like 1

I was so close but the website crapped out on me again...

I just got the PDF via Drive trough RPG, and after a first glance im very happy. There is A LOT of stuff in there. It will take me a while to chew through it, and thats just the lore, not to mention all the crunch-y stuff. 

• LOVE IT! 1

6 minutes ago, Emmetation said:

Website should be back up and running now!

It is! Successfully grabbed my 'pack' (book+screen+map) here, and also got the PDF! :)

One little question about shipping. I may be in the process of moving. If my address changes before shipping, how should I let you know? Thanks again for all your awesome work.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Khaedhras said:

It is! Successfully grabbed my 'pack' (book+screen+map) here, and also got the PDF! :)

One little question about shipping. I may be in the process of moving. If my address changes before shipping, how should I let you know? Thanks again for all your awesome work.

Awesome, thanks!

If your address changes just contact our customer support team at info@cubicle7games.com

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Emmetation said:

If your address changes just contact our customer support team at info@cubicle7games.com

Thanks! I'll do when (and if) the time comes :) 

The PDF doesn’t work well on my iPad Pro. It’s very laggy and slow to load even text. 

A lot of stuff to read. I'm in love with this book.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Barkanaut said:

The PDF doesn’t work well on my iPad Pro. It’s very laggy and slow to load even text. 

Even on Adobe on desktop mine's been laggy as all hell too.

14 minutes ago, Clan's Cynic said:

Even on Adobe on desktop mine's been laggy as all hell too.

Discovered new glitch on iPad. When I scroll to skills it resets PDF back to page 1.

Purchased today and 3 characters written up already. Now to find a DM lol

13 hours ago, Emmetation said:
AND WE'RE LIVE!

I noticed there are a good few text errors in the PDF. Are you aware of these?

You know, the regular old Dark Elf Assassin didn't make the cut as an Archetype. If one were to homebrew such a fellow (I think they're male only? Male followers of Khaine, whereas females become Witch Elves?) what do you suppose it's Archetype ability would be? I'm really not sure! 

Perhaps: Strike from Shadows: When you attack from being hidden you may add +1d6 to your dice pool. 

Anyone else have any other cool suggestions? :) Also what do you think about stats? Body 4, Mind 2, Soul 1? Perhaps?