Age of Sigmar RPG

Emmetation

2 hours ago, michu said:

We even got a reason why Idoneth are working with others - soulbounding practically saves their souls from Slaanesh!

I am not up to date.

What*  is this process called „Soulbound“ This ROG seems to be about? =}

Edited by JackStreicher

Yes, in AoS RPG our adventure party undergo the process of soulbounding which makes their souls bound toeach other and to devoted to one god (SCE do not undergo soulbounding as they are already bounded to Sigmar).

• Thanks 2

To one God ? I had understood the binding to each other, but did not know about the God, where does it come from ? You have the link?

Also! It makes me think to spear of shadows, where there's no SCE but a party of different races from the Mortal Realms going on a mission for Grungni!

38 minutes ago, Ninelives said:

To one God ? I had understood the binding to each other, but did not know about the God, where does it come from ? You have the link?

Also! It makes me think to spear of shadows, where there's no SCE but a party of different races from the Mortal Realms going on a mission for Grungni!

Not to one god, as I understand it. The process of making Soulbound was created by the whole Pantheon of Order in the Age of Myth, and that's the process that was revived by Sigmar.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RocketPropelledGrenade said:

Not to one god, as I understand it. The process of making Soulbound was created by the whole Pantheon of Order in the Age of Myth, and that's the process that was revived by Sigmar.

I see, yeah that makes sense to me !  Thanks :)

On 5/3/2020 at 6:04 AM, NinthMusketeer said:

TBF, Idoneth could have been with many adventuring parties and even whole expeditions in the past---they just aren't remembered.

"Remember that guy with eel as a steed we went on adventure with lately? I think he stole Frank's soul..."

"Which guy?"

"What adventure?

"Who's Frank?"

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Ravinsild said:

That thing is gorgeous and I'm going to get it. Really had a feeling today was the day the PDF was going to drop but I was wrong. 😢

We're almost there. Also, its actually a holiday here today so folks are off work

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Emmetation said:

We're almost there. Also, its actually a holiday here today so folks are off work

Happy Holiday! (I don't know what Holiday it is but I hope you have a nice one :) )

I am looking forward to the rest of the week!! I am going to for sure pre-order the special edition and dig into the PDF ASAP. We have like 8 people in one of my groups planning to play so I've linked them this news already. 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Ravinsild said:

Happy Holiday! (I don't know what Holiday it is but I hope you have a nice one :) )

I am looking forward to the rest of the week!! I am going to for sure pre-order the special edition and dig into the PDF ASAP. We have like 8 people in one of my groups planning to play so I've linked them this news already. 

That's awesome. Hope you enjoy it when it launches!

• Like 1

I can't wait for all those homebrew settings and adventures people will post here...

Who want to join a hunt for skaven in ruins of ancient vaguely egyptian city? Or better, inside the guts of great wurm Shu'gohl (readers of @JReynolds books will understand ;) )?

• Like 1

Hopefully we'll be able to get an RPG section of the forum once it launches. somewhere to post campaign journals, homebrew stuff, maps, conversions for PC minis etc. This will be distinctly different from the stuff that goes on in the narrative section that I don't want it to just get lumped in with everything else. I guess we just need to pester the admins in order to make it happen. (Or maybe Emmetation can arrange it, using the full firepower of Cubicle 7).

Been following this. Finally a game with no GW influence in the rules and balance. Much like ffg 40k line this has the potential to be a huge hit. I’ll need to dig into the PDF for sure. I’ll even get collector’s edition. Sigmar has fantastic lore. 

18 hours ago, michu said:

I can't wait for all those homebrew settings and adventures people will post here...

Who want to join a hunt for skaven in ruins of ancient vaguely egyptian city? Or better, inside the guts of great wurm Shu'gohl (readers of @JReynolds books will understand ;) )?

Im really excited for this game. I already have thousand campaign ideas. One of the first adventures has to include the floating city of Bataar! I think there was a post a while ago that mentioned there will be some Bataar lore in the Aqshy section. 

• LOVE IT! 2

AND WE'RE LIVE!

We're delighted to announce that Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound, the first ever tabletop roleplaying game set in the world of Age of Sigmar, is now live!

You can pre-order the standard edition or stunning collector's edition through our shop here. You can also purchase an A1 print of the Great Parch map, created by renowned cartographer Jared Blando. As well as that, we have some awesome All Rolled Up dice trays, and we're doing an advance pre-order on the Gamemaster Screen so you can bundle everything together and save on shipping.

All the details can be found here.

If you pre-order the standard edition or the collector's edition, you will receive the PDF straight away! If you want to buy the PDF by itself, you can purchase it directly through our website or on DrivethruRPG.

Thanks folks. Excited to hear what everyone thinks and for all the adventure in the Mortal Realms!

• Like 4
  • LOVE IT! 7

8 minutes ago, Emmetation said:
AND WE'RE LIVE!

We're delighted to announce that Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound, the first ever tabletop roleplaying game set in the world of Age of Sigmar, is now live!

You can pre-order the standard edition or stunning collector's edition through our shop here. You can also purchase an A1 print of the Great Parch map, created by renowned cartographer Jared Blando. As well as that, we have some awesome All Rolled Up dice trays, and we're doing an advance pre-order on the Gamemaster Screen so you can bundle everything together and save on shipping.

All the details can be found here.

If you pre-order the standard edition or the collector's edition, you will receive the PDF straight away! If you want to buy the PDF by itself, you can purchase it directly through our website or on DrivethruRPG.

Thanks folks. Excited to hear what everyone thinks and for all the adventure in the Mortal Realms!

BRING IT ON !

I've put a request for a dedicated RPG section of the forum, over in the feedback section. If everyone could lend their support to that then, that would be great!

There is going to be so much to talk about, discuss and post once we start playing, homebrewing, writing up campaigns etc!

• Like 3