Ricki's Midnight City - Clockwork Pegasus Knights June 2020

Melcavuk

I love the idea of the Ironsworn, such an amazing concept and great execution. Kinda tempted to build something similar, but debating how to run it. Wish cities had access to a few more monstrous and odd size things, might go bigger with a Redemptor Dreadnaught or Invictor and run it as a War Hydra? Either way, excellent quality as usual, would love to see the entire painted army in a battle report or something similar. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Melcavuk said:

Printed off a test of my entirely unofficial fanmade battletome supplement, and it looks so cool.

twitter_EZrYuUHWkAAR1OW.jpg.408fdff07019f61d43ef8eac88f9cc14.jpgtwitter_EZrYuZJXQAMFEts.jpg.3dcc4d52a3d6fe1c2d4776d36c5d81d3.jpgtwitter_EZrYuW-XgAcNDvr.jpg.50aa8fda4815717351c096a88989366a.jpgtwitter_EZrYuVEWsAAL57t.jpg.b6c0a113ba2e4a2f7a1820a733b61bde.jpg

Its just when you end up adding some more units, your going to have to update it! What a wonderful problem amirite?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Love everything ESPECIALLY that Pegasus (still go wild thinking about the amount of kits used to make them. Hell, the base is an endless spell instead of a normal base, right!? Wild...

And with all this absolutely wondrous conversions and such, so weird to see stock steam tanks. lol They look great, just find it funny how at this point stock models are more out there than your conversions because you crank them out so quickly and so well. One day I'll invest in an army like this. Gorgeous. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...