Ricki's Midnight City - Clockwork Pegasus Knights June 2020

Melcavuk

• 1 month later...

Awesome approach to the Free Cities concept! Really hope other modellers do the same when integrating all the different elements of the cities together - sometimes I feel like the book is more a clearing ground for all the legacy models GW doesn't know what to do with but is hesitant to bin (as they should be). Armies like yours show there's some real creative potential with remixing the factions like this.

Also, brilliant use of the Cawdor kit, and bonkers bash-up on that Heldrake :D

• Like 1

When I first built my Handgunners they were for a custom scroll that didnt take banners. Now rather than lopping off arms I went for a more Industrial approach to Banners with Signal Lanterns mounted on the rear. Feedback welcome! #Ageofsigmar #Citiesofsigmar

IMG_7324.JPG

• Like 7
  • LOVE IT! 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2019 at 1:26 AM, IronCog said:

I got to admit I am really loving these kitbashes and conversions. I do have to ask, do you airbrush? or Hand paint those larger guys? 

Most of the bigger guys are base coated by airbrush with zenitial highlighting and then revisited by brush.

Of late I have been building my Iron Patriarch with a reverse engineered lightning cannon and "purified" warpstone as a luminark, which in itself can lure the flitterlights from the depth to the energies leaching off its warpstone reactor

IMG_7362.JPG.ffbf77e92dff9a844784a114e2caaa8c.JPGIMG_7363.JPG.5b34d0868c63789f92adf56f5a79a986.JPGIMG_7368.JPG.2688903f1764bd4e06f3e06493d021fd.JPGIMG_7382.JPG.10e4812d139d8380912f00228c6f73d9.JPG

Also the first of my halfling shadow warriors

IMG_7380.JPG

• Like 5

What happens when an ancient trickster Goddess, possessed of uncanny intelligence and a knack for survival is locked into a Penumberal Engine? She turns it to her own ends, the Midnight Queen ascends borne aloft in a Reclaimed Enlightenment engine channelled inwards

IMG_7426.JPG

IMG_7427.JPG

IMG_7428.JPG

IMG_7429.JPG

• Like 6
  • LOVE IT! 4

On 10/26/2019 at 11:27 PM, Melcavuk said:

What happens when an ancient trickster Goddess, possessed of uncanny intelligence and a knack for survival is locked into a Penumberal Engine? She turns it to her own ends, the Midnight Queen ascends borne aloft in a Reclaimed Enlightenment engine channelled inwards

IMG_7426.JPG

IMG_7427.JPG

IMG_7428.JPG

IMG_7429.JPG

Don't you get a feeling that it looks empty?

• Like 1

On 11/7/2019 at 9:32 AM, XReN said:

Don't you get a feeling that it looks empty?

It'll get more full when the attendants are added

Two of the four attendants of the Midnight Queen now added to the base.

Alexandria, Matriarch of the Gunnery School

Petra, Testifier of the Lost

C&C always welcome

IMG_7600.JPG

IMG_7605.JPG

• Like 6

So how does one gather fuel for the Cogfort, here is the first Veteran of the Underwar. A Mite Warden who spends months at a time in a warren of tunnels beneath the realmplate, in total darkness with only his tunnelling crew for company, steeling himself against the Skaven menace to find hope, combat but ultimately the ores needed to fuel and construct the Midnight Cities armoury

IMG_7645.JPG

IMG_7646.JPG

IMG_7647.JPG

IMG_7648.JPG

• Like 9

• 1 month later...