Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
JPjr

Let's Chat: Godsworn Hunt

I am not suprised: they looks as good as, or even better than the bloodeavers for aggro playstyle and the bloodreavers can be very good. The question would be; are they just better?

I just got my warband, and I notice that they are on 32mm bases (except Doggo the Good Dog). 

I wonder what this means for a potential future Darkoath release. I mean, I took it for granted that these models are marauders, who are on 25mm bases. Perhaps this warband is reflecting some other unit? 🤔

Bloodreavers (ib the aos box)are on 32mm aswell, so i think future darkoath infantry will be on 32mm to fit this aesthetic.

Edited by Ungface

I can't wait to try them out. Think it will be hilarious to reveal oath of supremacy to make them come  to me and then go aggro. My idea for the deck is pure aggro but with a copy of Supremacy, oath of supremacy and only way out so I can try and get some big glory.

How are everyone else finding them?

So how well does the Godsworn perform? I’ll admit I have not yet had the chance to test them out. 

this weekend I will do my last tournament with the band I've been testing for quite a while (S. Guard).

after this tournament I'm going to dedicate myself totally to this warband that, IMO, hides a huge potential 😙

I haven't played a game with Godsworn Hunt yet (haven't had a chance), but I was thinking of a tactic to do with Oath of Conquest, and Oath of Denial. I was thinking if you declare one and keep the other secret, then this might make your opponent move their fighters into the other area. For example if you declare Oath of Conquest and move your fighters into their territory, they should stay in their own territory or follow you back there to stop you gaining this card, by doing so removing their fighters from your territory meaning you can score Oath of Denial. All this depends on you drawing the cards obviously and at good times, has anyone tried this? Also has anyone doubled up with the cards, so Oath of Conquest and normal Conquest?

• Like 1

I've done exactly that, I had Oath of Conquest, Conquest and Oath of Denial in hand IIRC, I declared the both Denial and Conquest, hoping that this would force his hand and allow me to score both of the Conquests, or at worst, the Denial. I got lucky and got both Conquests. 

• Like 1