Tomb Kings Discussion

Charlo

If anyone's interested in playing an unofficial Tomb Kings army list (though only for Narrative, Open and friendly matched play, GW wouldn't allow it to be used in official tournaments obviously), I've just uploaded rules for my AoS-ified version of Tomb Kings, the Nehekros Imperishables! It features lore that properly grounds the Tomb Kings' descendants into the Mortal Realms and gives them a more competitive ruleset, with Allegiance Abilities, Artefacts, Command Abilities, subfactions and scenery rules. Come and have a look! 😀

https://www.tga.community/forums/topic/27787-the-nehekros-imperishables-an-unofficial-aos-faction/

Edited by Aesir Doomaxe

I still love the tomb kings, and am always excited to see someone's homebrew take on updating them.  It's super disappointing that Mengel Miniatures never updated their own project for 2nd edition AoS.  I'm headed to work now, but will look over your take when I have some time later.

EDIT: bluh, sorry, it's been a busy week.  I should have some time this weekend.

Edited by Sception
  • Like 1