Grot Scutlings

Lucio

So, Gloomspite Gitz are out and like many fans,  I'm puzzled why the Grot Scutlings weren't bought into the Battle Tome.

So with a fair few models around I'm wondering, should I mix them into Stabba and Shoota units to make some cooler looking mixed units, or ask my opponent to let me add the keyword to the card?

I have a friend who has converted spiderling infantry out of leftover crew from the Arachnarok. He converted netters and he has made fantactics that have webbing balls.

i love the idea of mixing in a few scutlings! 

With the free shrine to all Gloomspite a unit or two of Moonclan even without the spider keyword seems to be a solid idea for sure. They can hold objectives, come back and are fearless near the shrine! I would take the cauldron endless spell and you could hand of gork them to objectives etc late game if it works out

In a fun pickup game if you wanted to add the keyword I’d say sure, but I think they would a little too good without a points increase (if you wanted to do it regularly). Tournaments id say no. I think they will preform just fine without the keyword though :)

4 hours ago, Milandro said:

I have a friend who has converted spiderling infantry out of leftover crew from the Arachnarok. He converted netters and he has made fantactics that have webbing balls.

i love the idea of mixing in a few scutlings! 

Sounds like a pretty cool idea to me!

Archived