My Sylvaneth -new photos for dryads-

Pedòr

Hi to everyone!

I joined this forum like 2 years ago and never post anything(:ph34r:), so i'd say it's finally time now lol!

I always been a big elves fan, specifically wood elf, and they were my first warhammer fantasy army/love, so the sylvaneth were the obvious and right choice for my first aos models. 

Here are the photos of the tree-revenants i made one year ago, hope you like them(of course any tips/comment is very  welcome!).

IMG_0398-1200.JPG

IMG_0392-800.JPG

IMG_0393-800.JPG

IMG_0394-800.JPG

IMG_0395-800.JPG

IMG_0396-800.JPG

Spoiler

IMG_0400-800.JPG

Now i'm working on some dryads, in the next few day i'll post it (still wip);  in this topic i will post any progress i'll make!

ps:  sorry  for any error in my english, i'm italian and not so used to it, 🤐

Edited by Pedòr
  • Like 23
  • LOVE IT! 9

14 hours ago, Tzaangor Management said:

These are fantastic, I love the glowing green in little spots all over the model. I'm assuming this was done with a white line / mark and then a glaze or two over the top, but would love to hear your process if you'd be so kind?

Thanks!

For the green you are right about the "skin": i used a base of red and black (like 20/80) and then highlight with red and white until pure white for the lines, and finally a light glaze of warp green!

While for the green on the rest of the models(the wood) i did the following: rhinox --> rhinox+warpstone --> warpstone --> warpstone+ushabti bone(more bone of course!).  And on some branches a glaze of yellow.

I hope i'm making myself clear ahah!

Thanks again!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Tnx again to everyone!

Here are the dryads i talked about in the first post, in the spoiler the "close-up" ones and one "in color" ahah:

Driadi.JPG

Spoiler

driadi%2Ba%2Bcolori.JPGdriade+5.JPGdriade+7.JPGdriade+8.JPGdriade+9.JPGdriade+10.JPGdriadi+3.JPGdriadi+4.JPGdriadi+2.JPG

They are made with bits of my old dryads that i never completed(this is why some parts are painted) and the bodies of the crypt ghouls! And of course some green stuff here and there.

I hope you like them, despite the bad photos ahah!

Edited by Pedòr
  • Like 5
  • LOVE IT! 1

• 2 weeks later...