Which band to chose next?

grimgold

Back again, got a store tournament coming up this weekend. Last I played (my first thru third games) I got third overall with steel hearts liberators (out of eight). Since then I've added a few warbands, but don't have the full collection yet. So I was wondering which warband I should get next, and which of the warbands I have/can get do you think has the best odds of doing well with my limited card pool. I have Steelhearts liberators, Garreks reavers, The far striders, The commanders pack, Thorns of the briar queen, and Stormsire's curse breakers. I'm planning on grabbing whatever box you guys recommend for me next.

I have a slight preference towards the stormcast (any of the three really), but that's mostly based on them looking cool. I don't think I've played enough games to say I have a preferred playstyle, but so far I've enjoyed elite warbands as opposed to larger ones, and I tend more towards aggression than objectives. I'd lean towards grabbing magores fiends or Ironskullz boyz, based on how I perceive them playing. I'm a little hesitant about the larger warbands like the gitz, the guard, and the swarm, who all seem to have a very high skill cap, which might be a little too much for my noobiness. With that said, I'll grab whatever box you guys think add the most valuable cards to my collection. Thanks in advance for all of the help :)

Archived