Pestilens Nurgle army advice

Unholy_Crumpet

So ever since AoS came out I've been slowly buying stuff to make a skaven army, and after the pestilens codex release I started looking at the pictures and decided to make it an everything-plague army.  I'm sort of confused about alliances and benefits though, because I want to have skaven slaves and rat ogres as well as blight kings and plague bearers, but it seems like there's some bonus for sticking to one faction? I can't remember where I read this, but could somebody enlighten me?  If the army comp I'm talking about sounds horrible to somebody, feel free as well to let me know. 

Currently chaos only has the chaos allegiance, so you may as well pick what ever you want, the only battletomes who have other allegiances are the beastclaw raiders and sylvaneth.

the bonuses built into nearly every fraction are being able to take certain units are battleline if you stick to that particular group, for instance rotbringers : blightkings - battleline if mortal nurgle allegiance, so everything has to contain mortal nurgle keywords   

13 hours ago, Arkiham said:

the only battletomes who have other allegiances are the beastclaw raiders and sylvaneth.

Don't forget Bonesplitterz!

As Arkiham has said there is currently no allegiance for Nurgle so you free to just take whatever you like from Chaos and match it up as best as possible.

A couple of Plagueclaw Catapults combined with Epidemius is a decent buff to any mono Nurgle army.

Archived