Events UK: Essex GT (Wayland Games Hockley) Player list updated!

JonWilliams

@JonWilliams #22 

Also just a question on Triumphs will we be using them in this tournament? Also how will it work if someone has 1950 and buys a cp Vs someone who has 1960. I heard that the rule changed and now you get a triumph at 1960 as the opponent has spent 2000. Would be great if you could clarify this for me for this tournament please? 

Edited by tgmikey
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, AaronWilson said:

Big shout to Jon and the Essex Gt team for a absolutely wicked weekend, the event was really smoothly run, my games were all awesome and the general vibe was just wicked. Roll on next year!

I second this, and I really enjoyed our game Aaron. Was very annoyed to see that you somehow got less kill points than me at the end, I thought for sure I would win the pacifist award

-Ciaran

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Ratcliff said:

I second this, and I really enjoyed our game Aaron. Was very annoyed to see that you somehow got less kill points than me at the end, I thought for sure I would win the pacifist award

-Ciaran

Was wicked to meet you mate, yes 520 points over 5 games is somewhat a achievement in it's self!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, AaronWilson said:

Was wicked to meet you mate, yes 520 points over 5 games is somewhat a achievement in it's self!

I'm creating a Ghandi army, those Plague Monks are coming out and something that hits like a pillow is coming in. Going to make sure I get zero next time

Guys just wanted to say a huge thank you to John, Wayland Games and everyone who put the weekends event together. Was well worth the plane journey from Dublin.  We had an amazing time.

Thank you to Phil, Adam, Mark, Rob and Simon - was an absolute pleasure playing you (1-1 now Mark - neutral venue for the decider)

Look forward to returning same time next year.

Dave

• Like 1