AoS Dream Team 2019!

BobbyB

Right I've decided to run this for a bit of fun.  Once the sign up period is closed I'll put some stats up on www.twitter.com/hardchaff and set up a google spreadsheet where everyone can see how their teams are performing

Sign up period is relatively short as the more rankings points people accumulate before it starts the easier it will be to make your selection, and  also I think people will forget about it in the interim if it's too long, so don't hang around, email your team over today.

Any questions give me a shout on twitter or here.AOSDT.jpg.3da367002934a50a8a3a1d2c97348bdd.jpg

EDIT: New, hopefully clearer flier and a prize! Courtesy of London GT!

DwbF05-WkAIT4yT.jpg.ddb4ea31ed395dceb59f7e0f5bcd7bce.jpg

AOSDT.jpg

Just to clarify, when it says the lowest combined ranking, this means lowest number (ie if your team finished 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th and 6th, your total would be 21 and be the best possible score) not the lowest ranking as in worst performing.  So you are looking for the best possible performing 6 players, not the worst

Haha thanks Ben! I am but not really for hobby so feel free to chuck it up on there.  Any prizes would be greatly appreciated! We have a ticket to London GT up for grabs but that will be won before the end because of the date of the event so would be great if there was still something to play for.

I think probably one thread is enough but would be great to get some chat going on it. Feel free to move the thread if this isn't the best place for it.

Just updating the thread with a new flier

Archived