Insidious: An Unofficial Warhammer Age of Sigmar Expansion

So, following on from a recent post of mine, I'd like to suggest that as a community we create a kill-team-esque version of skirmish, based on very small groups of chaff or a single hero: 

Insidious: An Unofficial Warhammer Age of Sigmar Expansion

(name in development😉)

Basically, Insidious is urban warfare in the mortal realms, predominantly between witch-hunters (which are customisable, and you pay for certain equipment) and other factions like a horde of chainrasps, kairic acolytes, gloomspite grots, or zombies etc.

Please reply or DM me if you are interested in helping out, or have a few ideas.

Thanks!

It’s an interesting approach, what motivated you to focus specifically on the witch hunters as main characters and move the other factions into the horde/chaff bad guy section? Not saying it’s the wrong way to go just curious as to how you intend to develop on that. One of the main selling points on kill team was that everyone faction was represented, you may find emphasising one of the least fantastical of fantasy factions could cause a drop off in enthusiasm.

currently the plan sounds similar to the old Inquisitor table top game that was produced. (Loved that game)

Sounds interesting. With only single character factions would it be better to explore as a Warhammer Quest: Advanced rather than skirmish/killteam (the first specifically geared to single model per player whilst the later specifically wants warbands)

The face you want urban warfare making custom city streets/building interior tiles for a Quest game would be logistically easier for players as well

@MelcavukThe main idea would be to have several classes of faction:

Raiders- Gutbusters, Beastmen, Scourge Privateers, Grots, Orruks, Chaos

Haunting- Nighthaunt, Legions of Nagash

Mercenaries- Gutbusters, Ironjawz

Locals- Order, excluding Seraphon and Stormcast

Insidious- Tzeentch, Skaven, Moonclan, Spiderfang, Slaanesh

Private Agenda- Stormcast, Skaven, Shadowblades, Daughters of Khaine

Archived