Content Plans for 2019

Strength_Hammer

Hey Everyone! Today I wanted to take some time and let you know all the changes coming to my content channels in the coming year as I push towards improving what I put out for everyone to enjoy.  Over 2018 I began to dabble in YouTube while also increasing how many blog posts I put out every week and while the blog has been going strong my YouTube channel has had a bit of a false start that I aim to rectify this year.  I am also putting a lot more out there every day on various social media platforms and I hope to have many of you follow me on your preferred platform to make sure I can connect with each and every one of you.  Finally, I have gathered up a group of friends to begin recording for a new podcast coming your way soon!  As I move towards integrating Fitness with Warhammer I hope you will join me and continue to help me put out better and better content and check out the bottom of the article for links to everything!

DwB5CrwWkAE6jxz.jpg

View the full article