Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Eevika

From the Swamps of Ghur a mighty Troggherd rises

I have been building a Troggoth army before we even heard about the Gloomspite tome and here is what I have painted so far. A Giant Fellwater Gargant and 6 Fellwater Troggoths I'm now painting my Troggoth hag and I still have 9 more Fellwater Troggoths waiting for paint! I know I'll be adding a Dankhold Troggboss and I will be playing the Troggherd battalion. Currently I'm toying with the idea of putting a Fellwater Troggoth on a Mawkrusher and playing it as Gordrakk for that nice 3d6 charge for the entire Troggherd Battalion!

Troggherd.jpg.431d8976c446661f8f2c52c0bf78cc13.jpg

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • LOVE IT! 6

I love the old metal giant with the swamp troll head.  That is an awesome use of that old model!

On 1/5/2019 at 12:45 AM, Skabnoze said:

I love the old metal giant with the swamp troll head.  That is an awesome use of that old model!

If there are several heads in Dankhold kit and old giant is about size of it, you could use it to convert second Dankhold. And I have one of those somewhere...

14 hours ago, Morhgoz said:

If there are several heads in Dankhold kit and old giant is about size of it, you could use it to convert second Dankhold. And I have one of those somewhere...

There are definitely an extra head in the Dankhold troggoth kit seems like it will come with a ton of extra bits to do fun stuff with 

On 1/4/2019 at 9:03 AM, Eevika said:

Gordrakk

He's also really nice, 'cause he can give the Trogboss 2 extra attacks on the Crushing Grip. Together with Wild Fury and Pulverising Grip, that can REALLY ruin somebody's day. ;)