Events UK: Extinction - 38 Player Monster themed soft score heavy event - Weymouth 30/31 March

Chris Tomlin

Event Title: Extinction - 38 Player Monster themed soft score heavy event - Weymouth 30/31 March
Event Author: Chris Tomlin
Calendar: Events UK
Event Date: 03/30/2019 12:00 AM to 03/31/2019 12:00 AM

Happy New Year everyone!

It's been a while since I ran an event in my home town of Weymouth in Dorset, so I thought I'd book a small one in around my Birthday (26th March) this year.

With BLACKOUT being my "standard" Matched Play event, I thought I'd do something a bit different for this one so I'm please to announce Extinction for 30-31 March this year.

You can find the full pack below. Please take the time to read through in its entirety as this is not a normal event;

http://traffic.libsyn.com/theblacksun/Extinction.pdf

There are only 38 spaces available and tickets are on sale now. Please send £45 via Paypal Friends & Family to lunatic_pandora@btinternet.com

Many thanks,
Chris

Extinction - 38 Player Monster themed soft score heavy event - Weymouth 30/31 March

• 3 weeks later...

Bump!

What with it being payday (or thereabouts), I’m hoping some of those who have shown interest in this event will now pick up a ticket - this would be really helpful for me to have an idea of attendance numbers  

We’ll see where we are in a weeks’ time and go from there. 

Many thanks,

Chris 

If anyone from the Nottingham area is wanting to go but travel is an issue, I'll be headed down and have two spaces in my car.

Possibly three but due to the nature of the lists I assume I'll need a seat spare for army boxes as well as the boot.

I'll be headed down on Friday 29th however rather than super early Saturday.

DM me if you want to arrange transport. 

• Like 1

Just to confirm the event is definitely going ahead. 

Ive been to plenty of events over the years with this number of attendants (or smaller) and they are always a great, intimate affair. We’ll have a tight knit social group that stays together and interacts all weekend including the Saturday night bowling. 

We’ve got a WhatsApp going and everyone is buzzing with ideas etc. It’s not too late to sign up if you wanna be part of it. If you’re worried about lists/monsters etc gimme a message and I’ll see if we can help out. 

Many thanks,

Chris