AoS 2 - Gloomspite Gitz Discussion

S133arcanite

6 minutes ago, S133arcanite said:

So its not a centipede, but a Dankhold Trogboss. So, in a Trogherd, we have:

Fellwater Troggoths

Rockgut Troggoths

Dankhold Troggoths

Dankhold Trogboss

add in a Troggoth Hag for spice and i think there it is....the monster mash list i have been waiting for.

yssssssssssssssss

• Like 2
  • LOVE IT! 2

13 minutes ago, Ekrund Oath Splitters said:

I think maybe the blurry picture that we thought was a centipede may be the Trogboss... because in the new video he is huge and has the purply blue colour of the blurry figure!

I mentioned that possibility in the rumor thread.  I am ok with whatever it  turns out to be.  A giant centipede would be cool, and the blurry photo certainly does appear serpentine in shape.  But, I would also not be surprised if it turned out to be something completely different from what we are all guessing.

Just now, Skabnoze said:

I mentioned that possibility in the rumor thread.  I am ok with whatever it  turns out to be.  A giant centipede would be cool, and the blurry photo certainly does appear serpentine in shape.  But, I would also not be surprised if it turned out to be something completely different from what we are all guessing.

If it is truly that huge then that would be crazy! I know the TrollHag is massive but you would of thought there would be some mid size type of troggoth that is inbetween the normal trolls and the hag in height. I would be more included to have the Trog Boss as my general just for the pure brick wall it would be! My grots heroes tend to die in one turn with little effort haha! Obviously this could all change with what the other Heroes like the Loon King does but im already looking forward to running a Troll Herd!!!

I feel like I could buy everything and throw meta to the wind. I also feel like if unit spam of one or two of the new releases proves to be best, I could do that too. I also feel like I could collect, convert, paint and play this army only henceforth.

It's just the hype talking, I need to lie down a while. I don't paint fast anyway, so this is a year long project for me :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Turragor said:

I feel like I could buy everything and throw meta to the wind. I also feel like if unit spam of one or two of the new releases proves to be best, I could do that too. I also feel like I could collect, convert, paint and play this army only henceforth.

It's just the hype talking, I need to lie down a while. I don't paint fast anyway, so this is a year long project for me :)

Welcome to the club.  I have done all of the things you have mentioned for a couple decades now.

3 minutes ago, Turragor said:

I've never been a goblin guy. Seriously never have watched a goblin more than few seconds and I have seen them since I was 9 and I got my heroquest on 90s (I'm 35 now). Last year I hyped for Idoneth as I'm an elf guy and love them all, I rushed everything and buyed my 2300p army and painted on a month. I have other armys complete to 2k and some only 1k or 1500 but I am REALLY excited about goblins... Damn I am going to make a challenge with a friend to build and paint an army on a year project because I wanna paint them so freaking awesome and I dont want other releases make me hurry with them. I'm so in love with that little green things that I will dont think on meta or the better combination, I just wanna buy every mini I love and make a beautiful, colorful, full of animals and insects and cool things...

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 1

YES! I have wanted to play troll army since 5th edition of WHFB! Now I can do it, with proper trollboss, with hag, couple mobz of various trollz and fungus giant. With maybe some gitz with sharp sticks and fanaticz and some glorious squigknights!

Definetly best release for AoS yet! I might even get that sweet limited armybook as well!

• Like 1