AoS 2 - Gloomspite Gitz Discussion

S133arcanite

Previews are all looking good, and it's good that they've combined the various Grot and Troggoth factions together, even if it does mean saying bye to the Doomdiver and Wolf chariots.

The overal army vibe is very strong, a bunch of lunatics who are in it for the hell of it.

Definitely gotta buy a Skarsnik model now, and look to kitbash it with the newer models for a unique vibe

41 minutes ago, TheR00zle said:

at 0:45 there looks like we're getting some kind of mushroom riders(?)(hard to make out there behind the new squiggling hoppers).

Yess! You can see it! A purple mushroom with a double moon banner! The Troggoth can be seen also early in the video as @BroknerTheBear pointed out, as the Mangler quickly on the pages ...

Hyped!!!!

The things behind on seg 44 are a lot of things... I can see some kind of cauldron, maybe a pink mushroom... there are a lot of different things so maybe are a unit of things like the Trol familiars on the underworlds warband. If they are not I cant imagine what would be.

Btw, will the machines like spear chukka, catapult and lobber still work??

Edited by Hoseman

What do you guys think the endless Spells and Terrain piece will do? Just wild guessing...

My take is that the walking cauldron will buff spellcasting to shamans nearby, the spiders will protect agains charges  - maybe doing MWs on units charging through it,  the mushroom some sort of generic buff/debuff (static one), the BadMoon affecting morale (buff/debuff to battleshock, or retrat thing) akin to Zarbag spell... 

The moon terrain I have no idea... some kind of aura rule that expands/changes as the game turns progresses, like the tide of the Idoneth and the Nurgle rule?

1 hour ago, Lucio said:

Previews are all looking good, and it's good that they've combined the various Grot and Troggoth factions together, even if it does mean saying bye to the Doomdiver and Wolf chariots.

I don't think they've said anything about regular Gitmob Grots, have they?