AoS 2 - Gloomspite Gitz Discussion

S133arcanite

1 minute ago, Scythian said:

Faced Fangs of Sotek, Ossiarch’s and Lumineth last weekend. Won all three games. Once the Rockguts hit, no more news comes out of that area. 

I'm not surprised they got smashed. Rockguts are one of the few competitively priced Gitz units; if you put their rules into any other army they'd be like 180.

My regular opponent struggles with 12 even when Be'lakor is stopping them.

2 minutes ago, Dankboss said:

I'm not surprised they got smashed. Rockguts are one of the few competitively priced Gitz units; if you put their rules into any other army they'd be like 180.

My regular opponent struggles with 12 even when Be'lakor is stopping them.

One of my buddies last weekend said, “Non-competitive my $&&!” Lolol. You can’t play these little 3 man units with Rockguts. You need 9 man units to get the job done. 

Gitz have such a big and fun variety that I have trouble deciding on what I want in my lists XC. I’m tempted to do a more trogg centric force, but I also like the horde of little greenskins and the bouncing, red balls of murder. Araknaroks are also amazing models.

Edited by Tiberius501

32 minutes ago, Tiberius501 said:

Gitz have such a big and fun variety that I have trouble deciding on what I want in my lists XC. I’m tempted to do a more trogg centric force, but I also like the horde of little greenskins and the bouncing, red balls of murder. Araknaroks are also amazing models.

It sounds like you want a more trail mix type of Gloomspite army. You can have all of the aforementioned units and have a very nice Gloomspite army. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dankboss said:

A common scenario in my games are:

'Okay so my buffed up chaos knights are going to charge into that unit of 6 rockguts.'

'Okay so my 4 remaining rockguts are going to remove your entire unit of knights now.'

4 hours ago, Kramig said:

Does anyone remember in which white dwarf issue there were warscrolls for gobbapalooza on squig? 

I think they have those listed on the Community page. Not sure, but check. 

8 hours ago, Scythian said:

Cmon, GW, do you really want all of this beauty to go to waste??? Give us a good battalion. Do it for Fungusfoot da Foul!

0C59AB1B-7AF6-4F60-B236-0A76E8678ED3.jpeg

Really the Loonshrine should have it's rules updated to allow GSG to regen a fully destroyed Battleline unit at half strength rather than just Stabbas and Shootas. Just my opinion, of course.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Kramig said:

Does anyone remember in which white dwarf issue there were warscrolls for gobbapalooza on squig? 

The war scrolls are in White Dwarf 452. However they cannot be used in Pitched Battles without obtaining your opponent's permission. 

• Thanks 1

Thank you very much! I love gobbapalooza models and I was looking for a way to play them in my squig army :)

I remember that in order to use them I need opponent's agreement, but that won't be a problem in the shop where I play

Edited by Kramig