AoS 2 - Gloomspite Gitz Discussion

S133arcanite

10 hours ago, Skeekrit said:

I would look at these 4 units as ways of getting points back. What do you want them to do (especially the Squig Herd). It looks like it's there for battleline 'tax' but is neither small enough to be sacrificial or big enough for a hammer.

I keep seeing this opinion, but I don't really get it.  12 seems like a perfectly viable size for a unit.  It still has 24 wounds for someone to chew through if it is parked on an objective and squigs are mean enough in combat that they will most likely hurt whatever comes at them.  I believe that there is room in a list for units that lie somewhere between min and max sized.  If we accept that squigs are pretty decent individually in combat (especially in Gloomspite) then it goes to reason that something bigger than min sized is better.  I agree that the max size is better - which is obvious since more squigs is always the right answer to almost any question you could ask in life.  But if all you have room for is 2 a unit of 12 then that is better than 6 and it can still work well as long as you manage expectations and don't commit it to situations that it cannot handle.

@Injuryprone it looks good - although I expect you will replace the white-tack putty with something more permanent.  I have been known to have good ideas on the rare occasion.  I look forward to seeing the finished result.

I would also like to say that I like how you adapted one of the hopper heads with some putty to enlarge it enough to fit onto the great cave squig.  I have 2 of those models and I was trying to think of a way to make the second one stand out from the first.  I may steal this idea from you.  👍

Just checking in and posting some of my own conversions so far. My squig pen, count as Loonshrine, my Squigboss, and a token to track where the moon goes made out of the old skull pass shrine and a chunk of resin. Pretty proud of them. 

Also musing on an interesting list I came up with per a previous discussion. Squigs and Troggs. Here's the list. 

Allegiance: Gloomspite Gitz

Dankhold Troggboss (300)

- General

- Trait: Mighty Blow 

- Artefact: Glowy Howzit 

Fungoid Cave-Shaman (90)

- Lore of the Moonclans: Itchy Nuisance

6 x Fellwater Troggoths (320)

3 x Rockgut Troggoths (160)

3 x Rockgut Troggoths (160)

10 x Boingrot Bounderz (200)

1 x Dankhold Troggoths (220)

24 x Squig Herd (280)

Mangler Squigs (240)

Scuttletide (30)

Total: 2000 / 2000

Extra Command Points: 0

Allies: 0 / 400

Wounds: 154

Lots of big bodies with lots of wounds. A support shaman to farm CP. Fast movers in the Mangler and Bounders (still wish I could have fit the stampede), an extra Dankhold for target saturation, and a big block of squigs for chaff and objective control. And of course, Scuttletide. There's some merit to taking say, 15 bounders instead of 10, and a Squigboss instead of the Dankhold, as well. I'll have to tinker with it. 

20190306_151031.jpg

20190303_192625.jpg

20190304_000745.jpg

• Like 1
  • LOVE IT! 4

@RaritanAnon I love the Squig pen.  That is a really cool idea.  It looks roughly about the same size also.  I measured the loonshrine at one point and it is roughly a 120mm oval base.  However, as a critique I would like to see you do something more with the rightmost edge in the picture.  The part opposite the Squig pen and past the wooden planks.  The mushrooms were a nice touch but other than that it is blank.  Unless you plan to do something special with paint it looks too plain and even just some grit like you put in the pen would look better.

I also love that you reused a resin air-vent plug for your moon marker.  That is an excellent use of random left over junk.  My plan was to simply photo-copy and laminate the one of the random moon artworks from the battletome.

Edited by Skabnoze

30 minutes ago, Skabnoze said:

@RaritanAnon I love the Squig pen.  That is a really cool idea.  It looks roughly about the same size also.  I measured the loonshrine at one point and it is roughly a 120mm oval base.  However, as a critique I would like to see you do something more with the rightmost edge in the picture.  The part opposite the Squig pen and past the wooden planks.  The mushrooms were a nice touch but other than that it is blank.  Unless you plan to do something special with paint it looks too plain and even just some grit like you put in the pen would look better.

I also love that you reused a resin air-vent plug for your moon marker.  That is an excellent use of random left over junk.  My plan was to simply photo-copy and laminate the one of the random moon artworks from the battletome.

Oh I'm gonna muck it up with how I base the rest of my army, so I can tie it all together. I didn't want to make it too crazy busy before paint. 

• Like 1

I’m looking at getting some Really Useful Boxes as a transport solution for my Gitz, but have no idea which sizes are best to get. Has anyone got any? And what sizes do you think would be good to get, particularly for that Loonshrine to go in. I’m think the 35L one for the big stuff, but don’t know about a size suitable for things like Bounderz and the medium sized units.  

or, does anyone use the GW cases to transport their Gitz and found them to be alright, I have bad memories with my Sylvaneth in those things. 

@RaritanAnon

IF you could only find 60 more points to upgrade the mangler to a LBoMS for that SWEET SWEET command ability. Turns himself and the bounderz up to 11! the mangler would be 7a/2+/2+/-2/d3 and 4a/2+/2+/-1-d6 on the charge.. which is so so good. bounders would be wounding on 3's and 2's vs 3's and 4's whihc is huge for them as well. 

2 hours ago, Matt Large said:

does anyone use the GW cases to transport their Gitz

I’m doing fine with the GW Crusader case. When packing a monster or shrine, i leave 1 tray out, so that they have some room. Alternatively maybe check out KR Cases or Battlefoam.

59 minutes ago, ItzMercy said:

I’m trying to dry brush my loonking with dawnstone but it just looks so sloppy. Please someone tell me what I’m doing wrong! 

Are you experienced with dry brushing? You should really practice new techniques on something like a grot ($1) instead of a Skragrott ($40) but i don't think it will hurt to paint it back black and start over. 

It seems like your brush is too wet. A good test is, after drying the brush on a paper towel,  brush your hand. Is there still paint?  You should just barely see any.
 Also make sure you have the proper kind of brush. citadel sells a "dry brush" but the idea is short stiff bristles. 
Also, it looks like your brushing technique is not quite right. 

Really you need to do 2 things:
1. Watch warhammer TV. It should not be hard to find a video of duncan drybrushing something. Watch a few. 
2. Practice on models you don't care about as much

8 minutes ago, sorokyl said:

Are you experienced with dry brushing? You should really practice new techniques on something like a grot ($1) instead of a Skragrott ($40) but i don't think it will hurt to paint it back black and start over. 

It seems like your brush is too wet. A good test is, after drying the brush on a paper towel,  brush your hand. Is there still paint?  You should just barely see any.
 Also make sure you have the proper kind of brush. citadel sells a "dry brush" but the idea is short stiff bristles. 
Also, it looks like your brushing technique is not quite right. 

Really you need to do 2 things:
1. Watch warhammer TV. It should not be hard to find a video of duncan drybrushing something. Watch a few. 
2. Practice on models you don't care about as much

I’m very new to it, and I have a dry brush it just feels like either there isn’t enough paint or there’s too much. I’ve watched a few videos with Duncan but I’ll try to watch some more and start with my 60 Grots, thanks! 

Hello everyone, here there is my pick for Gloomspite squig list 🍄 

Due the fact that I am new to AoS and ever played before, I wish know your opinions about it^_^ 

Should be between fun and "half competitive"

Enjoy 😃

Allegiance :      Gloomspite Gitz

Mortal Realm  Uglu  (I am still thinking about it)

Leaders

• Loonboss on Mangler Squigs (300)

General- Behemoth- Fight another day- doppelganger cloack

• Fungoid Cave- Shaman (90)

Itchy Nuisance

• Madcap-Shaman (80)

Squig lure- Moonface Mommet

• Loonboss on Gigant Cave Squig (110)

Units

• Squig Hopper x10 (180)
  • Squig Hopper x5  (90)
  • Squig Herd x6 (70)
  • Squig Herd x6 (70)
  • Boingrot Bounderz x10 (200)
  • Boingrot Bounderz x5 (100)
  • Mangler Squigs x1 (240)

Battallions

• Squig Raider Stampede (140)
  • Squigalanche (90)

Command point x2

Wounds 134

Artefacts 2/3

Points 2000/2000

Few questions:

1. Are better big units or small units for Hoppers/Boingrots ?
  2. Which kits does suits/match  better for conversion/themed army from Uglu?
  3. Which others artifacts are worth taking?

1 hour ago, Zaffersimo said:

Hello everyone, here there is my pick for Gloomspite squig list 🍄 

Due the fact that I am new to AoS and ever played before, I wish know your opinions about it^_^ 

Should be between fun and "half competitive"

Enjoy 😃

Allegiance :      Gloomspite Gitz

Mortal Realm  Uglu  (I am still thinking about it)

Leaders

• Loonboss on Mangler Squigs (300)

General- Behemoth- Fight another day- doppelganger cloack

• Fungoid Cave- Shaman (90)

Itchy Nuisance

• Madcap-Shaman (80)

Squig lure- Moonface Mommet

• Loonboss on Gigant Cave Squig (110)

Units

• Squig Hopper x10 (180)
  • Squig Hopper x5  (90)
  • Squig Herd x6 (70)
  • Squig Herd x6 (70)
  • Boingrot Bounderz x10 (200)
  • Boingrot Bounderz x5 (100)

Battallions

• Squig Raider Stampede (140)
  • Squigalanche (90)

Command point x2

Wounds 134

Artefacts 2/3

Points 2000/2000

Few questions:

1. Are better big units or small units for Hoppers/Boingrots ?
  2. Which kits does suits/match  better for conversion/themed army from Uglu?
  3. Which others artifacts are worth taking?

I don't think you have enough battlelines, do you? Only 2x Squigs herds. Also, I think 3 mangler squigs is a bit overkill, I'd add more boingrots and another squig herd instead of one of the manglers!Maybe some grots?

Edited by ItzMercy

So after a poor show at blood tithe I've decided to beef up my list abit ready for SCGT end of April.  

The troggboss is fairly durable and can lay the hurt well enough when he gets into combat and I don't want a third mangler squig 😉 Decent magic choices that allow me to gank a unit at a time and good board control.  What are people's thoughts? 

Mortal Realm: Ghyran

Leaders
Dankhold Troggboss (300)
- General
- Trait: Mighty Blow 
- Artefact: Ghyrstrike 
Loonboss on Giant Cave Squig (110)
- Moonclan Stabba
Fungoid Cave-Shaman (90)
- Lore of the Moonclans: The Hand of Gork
Madcap Shaman (80)
- Lore of the Moonclans: Itchy Nuisance

Battleline
20 x Shootas (130)
- 3x Barbed Nets
- 1x Moonclan Flag Bearers
- 1x Badmoon Icon Bearers
20 x Shootas (130)
- 3x Barbed Nets
20 x Stabbas (130)
- Pokin Spears & Moon Shields

Units
10 x Loonsmasha Fanatics (280)
10 x Boingrot Bounderz (200)
6 x Sneaky Snufflers (70)

Behemoths
Mangler Squigs (240)
Mangler Squigs (240)

Total: 2000 / 2000
Extra Command Points: 0
Allies: 0 / 400
Wounds: 152

16 minutes ago, ItzMercy said:

I don't think you have enough battlelines, do you? Only 2x Squigs herds. Also, I think 3 mangler squigs is a bit overkill, I'd add more boingrots and another squig herd instead of one of the manglers!Maybe some grots?

Yep I do have enough battleline ,four in total (x2 hoppers, x2 herds) because the loonboss make the hoppers battleline,and been grots as general makes the herd battle line.

yep maybe 3 Manglers looks quite a bit overkilly.....I just hold too many boingrots because I am afraid of point increase/ the nerfbat of doom-_- in few months.

The Manglers it will be the only unit to do not running away...and are a "glass/squig cannon" I think; just I wish give to my adversary more distractions than what I could be able to manage.

10 hours ago, Gumbalina said:

So after a poor show at blood tithe I've decided to beef up my list abit ready for SCGT end of April.  

The troggboss is fairly durable and can lay the hurt well enough when he gets into combat and I don't want a third mangler squig 😉 Decent magic choices that allow me to gank a unit at a time and good board control.  What are people's thoughts? 

Leaders
Dankhold Troggboss (300)
- General
- Moonclan Stabba
Fungoid Cave-Shaman (90)
Madcap Shaman (80)

Battleline
20 x Shootas (130)
- 3x Barbed Nets
20 x Shootas (130)
- 3x Barbed Nets
20 x Stabbas (130)

Units
10 x Loonsmasha Fanatics (280)
6 x Sneaky Snufflers (70)

Behemoths
Mangler Squigs (240)
Mangler Squigs (240)

Wounds: 152

You might want to look into getting your Troggboss the flying cape from aqshy for that +4 movement with flying, at least if you intend to use him offensively. You'll find him falling behind without it. 

If not then I'd reccommend a Loonskin/Glowy Howzit build. Have him be a solid CP generating midfield presence, chilling with your troops and only getting his mighty club dirty when his enemies have politely marched themselves in range. Worked wonders for me. 

10 hours ago, Gumbalina said:

Leaders
Dankhold Troggboss (300)
- General
- Moonclan Stabba
Fungoid Cave-Shaman (90)
Madcap Shaman (80)

Battleline
20 x Shootas (130)
- 3x Barbed Nets
20 x Shootas (130)
- 3x Barbed Nets
20 x Stabbas (130)

Units
10 x Loonsmasha Fanatics

So after a bit of deliberation with the idea of a Squig list, I've found a few faults. 

1. Comically low  bravery army wide, reliance on CP

2. Lack of anvil unit, no squig is very durable

3. Low target diversity, generally bounders and manglers die first regardless 

So to patch this up, I've chosen troggs. Bravery bonus just for existing, regenerating for staying power, mortal wound and multi damage potential, and no real reliance on inspiring presence. For this, I've picked this list.

Mortal Realm: Ulgu
Dankhold Troggboss (300)
- General
- Trait: Loonskin 
- Artefact: Glowy Howzit 
Fungoid Cave-Shaman (90)
- Moon-cutta
6 x Fellwater Troggoths (320)
3 x Rockgut Troggoths (160)
3 x Rockgut Troggoths (160)
15 x Boingrot Bounderz (300)
18 x Squig Herd (210)
Mangler Squigs (240)
Scuttletide (30)
Mork's Mighty Mushroom (80)

Wounds: 148

Squig her for chaff, objectives, and general Mook duty. Rockguts for durability, Fellwater for max melee dps. Loonboss and Bounders to head up a cavalry charge, with the Fungoid and the Troggboss bringing up the rear. And of course the two best spells in the arsenal. 

What do you think? 

@RaritanAnon So I'm not sure I agree with your critique of squigs. Primarily because of how good Squig Herds are, they function as a more killy version of Stabbas giving you a huge amount of wounds for no cost.

Leaders
- General
- Moon-cutta

Battleline
24 x Squig Herd (280)
24 x Squig Herd (280)
24 x Squig Herd (280)

Total: 950 / 1000
Extra Command Points: 1
Allies: 0 / 200
Wounds: 150

This for example is a disgusting amount of wounds that hit as hard as Ardboys, harder than things like Bloodwarriors! You're also getting move 8 on the Squig Herds for 1 cp which is at cavalry levels of movement. Combine this with them inflicting mortal wounds when they flee and suddenly you have an amazing anvil unit that's cheap, has a ton of wounds, does good damage and hurts your opponent when you fail battleshock.

Looking at the list you just posted I have a few concerns.

1. You're actually not that tanky, 150 wounds is a reasonable amount but you're at 5+ saves without deaths multiple 6++ and revives.
  2. It feels like you have two parts of your army trying to do the same thing, both Troggs and Mangler/Boingrots are hammers not anvils.
  3. My biggest concern is that you're hitting in waves. This means your opponent is essentially fighting only 2/5ths of your army at any given time.

So I'd say you either need to drop the Squig element and grab some stabbas instead.

Leaders
Dankhold Troggboss (300)
- General
Fungoid Cave-Shaman (90)
Fungoid Cave-Shaman (90)

Battleline
6 x Rockgut Troggoths (320)
60 x Stabbas (360)
60 x Stabbas (360)

Endless Spells
Scuttletide (30)

Total: 1950 / 2000
Wounds: 188

Rockguts can swing at 2" over the Stabbas while the chaff soaks. Puts a ton of bodies on the board and gives you 2 fungoids not 1. Plus you even have 50 points for another Endless Spell or CP/Triumph.

Or drop the Troggoths and go full on Squig.

Leaders
Loonboss on Mangler Squigs (300)
- General
- Moon-cutta
Fungoid Cave-Shaman (90)
Fungoid Cave-Shaman (90)

Battleline
24 x Squig Herd (280)
24 x Squig Herd (280)
24 x Squig Herd (280)

Units

Endless Spells
Scuttletide (30)

Total: 1940 / 2000
Wounds: 210

Same concept just different keyword. Again you're doubling up your wizards, getting the Manglerboss CP (which is DISGUSTING for squig herds!) while also having both the Hammer/Anvil going on. Plus there's still that CP/Triumph kicking around.

Honestly of the 2 the Squig list scares me more I think, if you add up all the potential squig attacks you get to 160 attacks on 4+/3+/-1/1 plus all the mortals the list will be throwing out. Not to mention how Good Squig Lure is for the list, that's 24 squigs moving 14" and still being able to charge, something which is generally reserved for Slaanesh. 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Malakree said:

@RaritanAnon So I'm not sure I agree with your critique of squigs. Primarily because of how good Squig Herds are, they function as a more killy version of Stabbas giving you a huge amount of wounds for no cost.

This for example is a disgusting amount of wounds that hit as hard as Ardboys, harder than things like Bloodwarriors! You're also getting move 8 on the Squig Herds for 1 cp which is at cavalry levels of movement. Combine this with them inflicting mortal wounds when they flee and suddenly you have an amazing anvil unit that's cheap, has a ton of wounds, does good damage and hurts your opponent when you fail battleshock.

Looking at the list you just posted I have a few concerns.

1. You're actually not that tanky, 150 wounds is a reasonable amount but you're at 5+ saves without deaths multiple 6++ and revives.
  2. It feels like you have two parts of your army trying to do the same thing, both Troggs and Mangler/Boingrots are hammers not anvils.
  3. My biggest concern is that you're hitting in waves. This means your opponent is essentially fighting only 2/5ths of your army at any given time.

So I'd say you either need to drop the Squig element and grab some stabbas instead.

Or drop the Troggoths and go full on Squig.

Honestly of the 2 the Squig list scares me more I think, if you add up all the potential squig attacks you get to 160 attacks on 4+/3+/-1/1 plus all the mortals the list will be throwing out. Not to mention how Good Squig Lure is for the list, that's 24 squigs moving 14" and still being able to charge, something which is generally reserved for Slaanesh. 

Yknow, I hadn't considering bringing max squig herds along mainly because of how easy it is to kill them. Even at 2 wounds, they'll get smacked by just about anything and lose their 6+. I will say, they're great and nearly always perform well when I take them. Even in units of 12. So maybe there's merit to that. I'm gonna continue tinkering but I like where your heads at. Also I want an excuse to run Troggs and Squigs in the same list lol. 

43 minutes ago, RaritanAnon said:

Yknow, I hadn't considering bringing max squig herds along mainly because of how easy it is to kill them. Even at 2 wounds, they'll get smacked by just about anything and lose their 6+. I will say, they're great and nearly always perform well when I take them. Even in units of 12. So maybe there's merit to that. I'm gonna continue tinkering but I like where your heads at. 

A few things to consider.

Against Mortal Wounds your save is irrelevant, all that matters is if you can soak the raw damage. Given the recent direction of the game all the new armies have mortals pouring out of them. Against a warp lightning cannon doing 12 mortal wounds your squig herd has the exact same survivability as sequitors.

On the other hand against normal attacks a "save" is just a total wounds modifier. So if you get hit 6 times with a 1 damage attack you would expect to take 5 damage as you save one, what the save is actually doing is just increasing your effective wounds. As a comparision Ardboys have a save of 4+ so they would take 3 damage for every 5 you take, so if you are taking 15 damage they are taking 9.

So a good way to look at it is how many effective wounds are you getting for your points. A Squig Herd is getting 12 wounds for 70 points, that's ~5.8 points for a wound against mortals. If you factor a 6+ save in you're paying 4.9 points for a wound, by comparision a unit of Ardboys is paying 8 points a wound vs mortals and 4 against normal attacks. 

From that perspective Squig Herds are actually really durable, not because they soak damage but because they put so many wounds on the board. If we compare it to sequitors, they get 40 wounds for 400 points (and are undercosted) while 420 points puts 72 wounds worth of squigs on the board. A Terroghiest piling in and attacking twice is potentially doing 36 mortal wounds, that decimates the Sequitors and only does half the wounds of the squigs, who will then get to retaliate AND inflict mortals when the rest of the unit inevitably flees.

Raw wounds/bodies on the the table has and always will be a great way to win games, especially with the elite meta meaning people are building to deal with tough low wounds stuff. It might seem stupid but imagine trying to get through this.

Spoiler

Leaders
- General
- Moon-cutta

Battleline
24 x Squig Herd (280)
24 x Squig Herd (280)
24 x Squig Herd (280)
24 x Squig Herd (280)
24 x Squig Herd (280)
24 x Squig Herd (280)
12 x Squig Herd (140)
12 x Squig Herd (140)

Wounds: 330

It's such an insane amount of wounds that the time it takes is going to let you score a ton of objectives.

1 hour ago, RaritanAnon said:

I'm gonna continue tinkering but I like where your heads at. Also I want an excuse to run Troggs and Squigs in the same list lol. 

If I was going to do it, it would be Troggs with Boingrots. It's really light on bodies but you're trying to maximise what's best about both parts without the chaff.

Leaders
Dankhold Troggboss (300)
- General
Skragrott, The Loonking (220)
Fungoid Cave-Shaman (90)

Battleline
6 x Fellwater Troggoths (320)

Units
15 x Boingrot Bounderz (300)

Endless Spells
Scuttletide (30)
Quicksilver Swords (20)

Wounds: 124

Skragrott is a bit overkill but eh. Could drop him and the Quicksilver Swords for a Madcap+3 more Troggs to get more bodies/wounds.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Malakree said:

A few things to consider.

Against Mortal Wounds your save is irrelevant, all that matters is if you can soak the raw damage. Given the recent direction of the game all the new armies have mortals pouring out of them. Against a warp lightning cannon doing 12 mortal wounds your squig herd has the exact same survivability as sequitors.

On the other hand against normal attacks a "save" is just a total wounds modifier. So if you get hit 6 times with a 1 damage attack you would expect to take 5 damage as you save one, what the save is actually doing is just increasing your effective wounds. As a comparision Ardboys have a save of 4+ so they would take 3 damage for every 5 you take, so if you are taking 15 damage they are taking 9.

So a good way to look at it is how many effective wounds are you getting for your points. A Squig Herd is getting 12 wounds for 70 points, that's ~5.8 points for a wound against mortals. If you factor a 6+ save in you're paying 4.9 points for a wound, by comparision a unit of Ardboys is paying 8 points a wound vs mortals and 4 against normal attacks. 

From that perspective Squig Herds are actually really durable, not because they soak damage but because they put so many wounds on the board. If we compare it to sequitors, they get 40 wounds for 400 points (and are undercosted) while 420 points puts 72 wounds worth of squigs on the board. A Terroghiest piling in and attacking twice is potentially doing 36 mortal wounds, that decimates the Sequitors and only does half the wounds of the squigs, who will then get to retaliate AND inflict mortals when the rest of the unit inevitably flees.

Raw wounds/bodies on the the table has and always will be a great way to win games, especially with the elite meta meaning people are building to deal with tough low wounds stuff. It might seem stupid but imagine trying to get through this.

Hide contents

Leaders
- General
- Moon-cutta

Battleline
24 x Squig Herd (280)
24 x Squig Herd (280)
24 x Squig Herd (280)
24 x Squig Herd (280)
24 x Squig Herd (280)
24 x Squig Herd (280)
12 x Squig Herd (140)
12 x Squig Herd (140)

Wounds: 330

It's such an insane amount of wounds that the time it takes is going to let you score a ton of objectives.

If I was going to do it, it would be Troggs with Boingrots. It's really light on bodies but you're trying to maximise what's best about both parts without the chaff.

Skragrott is a bit overkill but eh. Could drop him and the Quicksilver Swords for a Madcap+3 more Troggs to get more bodies/wounds.

I'm picking up what you're putting down. I think I was more trying to see if I could mix things up a bit, but it does seem like squig herd are very good bang for your buck. Shame they didn't get a massive regiment discount or a Battalion. Speaking of, my tinkering managed to fit the stampede into this list. 

Mortal Realm: Aqshy
Loonboss on Mangler Squigs (300)
- General
- Trait: Fight Another Day 
- Artefact: Ignax's Scales 
Fungoid Cave-Shaman (90)
- Lore of the Moonclans: Squig Lure
Madcap Shaman (80)
- Artefact: Moonface Mommet 
18 x Squig Herd (210)
18 x Squig Herd (210)
18 x Squig Herd (210)
Mangler Squigs (240)
Squig Rider Stampede (140)
Scuttletide (30)

Total: 1990 / 2000
Wounds: 180
I had to drop the Loonboss, but after thinking a bit, it'd be hard to fit anything more than one full unit of squigs in his 12" bubble probably. You might get two, on turn one. I do think that the addition of rerolls for the Bounders and an additional mangler is well worth losing a few squigs though. 

Hi Git-Collectors :)

Apologies if this has been asked elsewhere, it was a bit tricky to search for.

In the Squig herd box set, one squig is pictured with a grot trapped in its mouth. Does the sprue contain enough pieces that you could construct the full 10 squigs without this variation? I want to use them in a non-grot based conversion.

Thank you!