jkav86 paints stuff

jkav86

So, I wanted to sort of focus and get stuff painted this year, but I've got some free time pre-new year so I'm starting early! The objective is to paint up all my chaos! A bit of a tall order but over the course of the year I have hopes I can do well. So, the main focus will be on three things that kind of link in.

Beasts of Chaos, one of my loves from pre-AoS, I have a large army in different stages of paintedness

Khorne bloodbound and daemons, I have a smallish army of these guys, like 1500 or so

Slaves to darkness, I couldn't resist the Christmas box this year, so these guys are on the pile.

So, how they all link? I can mark them all Khorne as well as playing separately! I think this sounds cool so that is the plan. Pics as things get constructed/painted/any progress.

EDIT! I forgot about this, but I need a boost to my painting so I'm opening this up to all my stuff, not just khorne.

Edited by jkav86
  • Like 2

• 2 months later...
2 minutes ago, jkav86 said:

Spawn for the Gavespawn. More progress. I think it'll be some Bestigor next

IMG_0678.JPG

IMG_0679.JPG

IMG_0680.JPG

What are these horrifying monstrosities? Are those Chaos Spawn!? They're terrifying! Nice job on the painting, it makes them even creepier cuz they're flesh colored. 

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...

So I had such good intentions with lockdown for painting, but I felt unmotivated after a while being unable to actually hang out with other hobbyists, but last week I decided to add to my favourite force and bought some beastmen to get me excited again!  

I got these built over the weekend and the pig and Kazrak sprayed. First thing to do is try get the pig done.

bullygoats.jpg

• Like 1

Just a small bit done since my last post, a beastlord! I like this guy in a kind of understated way, he's not big or too stand out but he's still pretty cool.

EDIT: Pictures not great :(

bast121.jpg

beast122.jpg

Edited by jkav86
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...