Events UK: Bad Moon Cafe : War in the Mortal Realms

hughwyeth

Event Title: Bad Moon Cafe : War in the Mortal Realms
Event Author: hughwyeth
Calendar: Events UK
Event Date: 01/26/2019 09:00 AM to 01/26/2019 07:00 PM

Bad Moon Cafe are pleased to announce the first monthly Age of Sigmar tournament!

TournamentPoster_AoS_v01.jpg.3bfad79a8bef1dc087039c7586f45280.jpg

A 24 player, 1 day, 3 game tournament in London!

Tickets available here: Bad Moon Cafe - War in the Mortal Realms Tickets

More information here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1991411104498566/

In brief:

The event will take place over 1 day, on Saturday 26th January 2019. Bad Moon Café will open from 08.00 till 23.00 on the day and the tournament will take place from 09.00 till 19.00. There will be 3 games played over the day.

Armies should be created using the Generals Handbook 2018 Matched Play rules consisting of up to 2000pts. Players should bring 3 printed copies of their list- 1 for themselves, one for the opponent and one for the event staff.

Triumph bonuses will be used as per the Core Rules.

Endless spells will be allowed as per Malign Sorcery Rules.

Realm Artefacts will be allowed and Realm Spells will be allowed.

Realm of Battle Realmsphere Magic and Realm Commands will be used. Realmscape Features will not be used.  

Forge World models are allowed.

Objectives used do not have height or size for rules purposes.

Proxies, conversions and 3rd party models will be allowed but must clearly represent the warscroll.

Firestorm allegiance and abilities will not be used.

The Tournament will be run using Tabletop.To software using Swiss Tournament Rules with strength of schedule. We will be following the UK Community Scoring points system rulesets.

Rules pack now available! Updated 02/01/19 with secondary objectives using GW's Hidden Agendas and the battleplans. See attached PDF.

Bad Moon Cafe : War in the Mortal Realms

BMC_AoS_Monthly_RulesPack_v03.pdf

Edited by hughwyeth
Updated rules pack
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/23/2019 at 3:41 PM, hughwyeth said:

Hey people! Look forward to seeing you there on Saturday! For any of you coming on Saturday, we’re auctioning off a death army for a local charity- details here: https://www.facebook.com/1023698534471492/posts/1127038830804128/

I think you posted this in the wrong discussion. This one is for the January event.

Can't wait for this, my first event of the New Year. Any news on the battleplans yet?

33 minutes ago, Phil D said:

I think you posted this in the wrong discussion. This one is for the January event.

Can't wait for this, my first event of the New Year. Any news on the battleplans yet?

Hey Phil- Sorry not sure what you mean? The auction is just after our first event on saturday?

Regarding battleplans- they're all in the rules pack!

23 minutes ago, Mosquito onthe TenthFloor said:

Maybe not the best place for this, but it seems to be the only Bad Moon Cafe thread I can find - anyone know if anyone may run a narrative event there at some point? I'm not much of a tournament person, but a narrative led event would be a draw.

Cheers

Hey- absolutely- i'm wanting to run a range of events- right now we're doing a single monthly one day AoS tournament, but i'd like to do a narrative doubles event, perhaps all in the same realm with all rules in place, with scores for painting etc, along with a two day tournament.

2 hours ago, hughwyeth said:

Hey- absolutely- i'm wanting to run a range of events- right now we're doing a single monthly one day AoS tournament, but i'd like to do a narrative doubles event, perhaps all in the same realm with all rules in place, with scores for painting etc, along with a two day tournament.

Cool - sounds like just the ticket! Should have read your signature, really ;)

When it happens, get the ads out and we'll see about getting permission from HQ!