Events UK: BLACKOUT 2019 - Firestorm Games, Cardiff - 100 players / Round One Draw Pg2

Chris Tomlin

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/27/2019 at 10:55 PM, Boobashamaka said:

Hey Chris, any sit left for that event?

There’s been a number of refunds so there are still some places left. Once I put out the finalised pack there will be a cut off date for paid refunds as I’ll need to confirm numbers for the event. 

On 6/27/2019 at 11:02 PM, CJPT said:

Hey Chris, just wanted to check - I sent money via PayPal on June 2nd, not worried but if you could confirm if I've got a spot either way that'd be ace!

What’s your name? I’ve updated the entrants list in the first post so your name should appear.  

On 6/28/2019 at 9:46 PM, Canny said:

Is there any places left?

As per above, there are still some places left if you want to join the party! It’s £45 sent via PayPal friends and family to lunatic_pandora@btinternet.com

Many thanks, Chris 

17 hours ago, Foz said:

@Chris Tomlin - not able to justify the cost of my flights etc anymore. How do I go about getting a refund?

Currently I am still offering refunds, however when the pack goes live I’ll have to issue a cut off date. 

What is your full name and I’ll get it processed for you this week. Sorry you are not able to attend :( 

6 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Currently I am still offering refunds, however when the pack goes live I’ll have to issue a cut off date. 

What is your full name and I’ll get it processed for you this week. Sorry you are not able to attend :( 

Thanks Chris. Have pm’d you

The finalised rulespack for BLACKOUT will be released on Monday July 8th. As a heads up, Mercenary Companies will be allowed. Cut off for paid refunds is Friday 12th July. Had a lot of them recently. Currently at 98/100 players so still tix available. Please RT for visibility.

• Like 1

On ‎7‎/‎5‎/‎2019 at 9:57 AM, cly04 said:

Cheers mate, sent my money last night, looking forward to it!

Great, look forward to having you there. I'll update the entrants list on my phone tomorrow.

As for now though, I'm pleased to say that the updated rulespack can be found HERE - Please make sure you read it if in attendance.

Don't forget the final cut off for paid refunds is this Friday - 12/07/19. Still a couple of spaces available due to drops.

Many thanks, Chris

• Thanks 1

On 7/8/2019 at 10:45 PM, Chris Tomlin said:

Great, look forward to having you there. I'll update the entrants list on my phone tomorrow.

As for now though, I'm pleased to say that the updated rulespack can be found HERE - Please make sure you read it if in attendance.

Don't forget the final cut off for paid refunds is this Friday - 12/07/19. Still a couple of spaces available due to drops.

Many thanks, Chris

I will not use the term “3 colour minimum” as it is open for abuse. If you are unsure whether your models are painted(?!), please get in contact with me

SPOT ON!👍

• Like 1

Hi Chris, just wanted to double check something for blackout. I built my akhelian king as volturnos before thinking about my army list, am I ok to run him as a king or would I need to buy another one and build it as a king for the tournament?

Cheers!

5 hours ago, cly04 said:

Hi Chris, just wanted to double check something for blackout. I built my akhelian king as volturnos before thinking about my army list, am I ok to run him as a king or would I need to buy another one and build it as a king for the tournament?

Cheers!

That’s completely fine 😊

Hey guys,

This year’s dice are here;

D906CFD7-377E-42DA-AD7F-BD3FE985DD03.jpeg.a8740ebd188b47bec3298e33d07e6f89.jpeg

A4863AE4-B55B-48E1-8EA7-416A369D7EDA.jpeg.e00d7cc6112bd96c6aa49a9535bcbb33.jpeg

Each entrant will receive 2 dice with their scoresheet on the Saturday morning of the event. 

Players can then choose to upgrade to either a total of 10 dice (+8) or 20 dice (+18), whilst stocks are available. 

Extra dice are first come first served and can be preordered via PayPal friends & family. 

Please send either £7 (+8) or £16 (+18) to lunatic_pandora@btinternet.com - include your name in the notes. Extra dice will also be given out during Registration at the event. 

Chris

• LOVE IT! 1

• 2 weeks later...