New player here

Patagos

Depends what you want and what’s important to you...

- the faction’s story/lore

- whether they have Fun & interesting  models

- horde army or focus on less units of big fuckers

- do you like to play ‘good’ or ‘evil’ factions?

- do you want to run a god tier smash face competitive army or have fun

- you want to throw down lots of magic? 

Etc etc. 

48 minutes ago, Patagos said:

Hello to all. I'm a new player and I want your help to decide what army to choose.. My friend already has a Khorne army 1000 points... I'm between beastclaw riders and flesh eater courts but any other choice is welcome. Thanx

Welcome, welcome my friend.

As a long time skaven player, and the wellknown Verminlord Skreech Verminking, let me show you what it means to play a true masterful, good lucking, (better than poster-things (stormcast)), fantastically fluffy, and brutal/ cunning Armie.

like JPjr said, there are some important factors to consider.

but let’s go back to a specific good lucking, very fun to play armie known as the skaven race.

The skaven race, can be played in multiple ways.

Is overrunning your foe with a lot and really a lot of meatshields, well then don’t look any further, no race/faction/things can’t  compete with our highly massive count of Infanterist.

You don’t like playing lots of meatshields but are more of a elite units player, well there’s a reason we skavenplayers have Stormfiends, rat ogre, He’ll put abomination and lots and lots of other mutated monster or elite units.

Wanna play with the most devilish tricks in aos?

Or are just interested in burning and pulverizing your foes to oblivion’s?

well the  start your skaven army today.

with have lots of options. Mixing all of them together is a lot of fun.

Also building your own weapon teams out of clanrats or other material and possible meatshield body’s, can be easily done, and will let your army look magnificent.

(although you might want to keep your clanrats as clanrats at the beginning.)

so if I still didn’t convince you to join  our great pantheon of the horned rat,

well than please repeat this 1313times.

Skaven,Skaven,Skaven,Skaven,Skaven, Skaven,Skaven,Skaven,Skaven,Skaven, Skaven, Skaven Skaven, Skaven skaven Skaven,Skaven,Skaven,Skaven,Skaven, Skaven, Skaven,Skaven, Skaven, Skaven, Skaven,Skaven,Skaven,Skaven,Skaven, Skaven

1 hour ago, Patagos said:

Hello to all. I'm a new player and I want your help to decide what army to choose.. My friend already has a Khorne army 1000 points... I'm between beastclaw riders and flesh eater courts but any other choice is welcome. Thanx

Out of those two I would recommend flesh eater courts. I dont own either but I have played against flesh eater courts many times and they are a fun if slightly annoying opponents. They can be played in several different ways and have a moderate selection of units. A downside is that you will probably be painting a lot of ghouls.

Beastclaw raiders have great looking big models so they would be fun to paint but there is less variety and a small unit count can make objective based games more difficult. 

I would reccomend picking whichever one appeals to you more, build 1000 points and then get some games in. Also reading the threads on them on these forums should give you an idea of what they can do and what armies look like.

If you are looking into Flesh Eater Courts, I would definitely go with that! They have an amazing Start Collecting box, super cool and horrifying units, awesome special abilities and one of the coolest backgrounds/lore in the game. If yoou are willing to invest to get to the 1000 point mark all you really need is 2 Start Collecting boxes and  you're set.  2 big monsters, 2 battleline Ghouls, 2 units of Crypt Horrors/Flayers, and even a couple heroes. Highly recommended!

Archived