Artefact weapon and ability Hero weapon can stack? (Khorne Player)

MadCat

Hello people;

Actually i have a doubt with the use of weapons (Artefacts) and the skills of the heroes and their own Weapons (Khorne Player)

¿Can both abilitys work at the same time?

¿Can GORECLEAVER on Mighty Lord Of Khrone buff his Axe of Khorne, and eventually the ability "Reality-Splitting Axe"? 

Thank You :) 

On 12/20/2018 at 2:28 PM, MadCat said:

Hello people;

Actually i have a doubt with the use of weapons (Artefacts) and the skills of the heroes and their own Weapons (Khorne Player)

¿Can both abilitys work at the same time?

¿Can GORECLEAVER on Mighty Lord Of Khrone buff his Axe of Khorne, and eventually the ability "Reality-Splitting Axe"? 

Thank You :) 

Gore cleaver can buff the mighty lord of khorne's axe. It adds -1 to rend plus an ability that procs on a 6 to wound.

The reality splitting axe ability is unrelated to both of the above and can't in itself be buffed.

If you're asking if his weapon is no longer considered an "axe of khorne" for the purposes of the ability I would say you might be reading into it too much and I would (and have) played it so that you use all of the abilities.

On 12/28/2018 at 2:32 PM, Retro said:

Gore cleaver can buff the mighty lord of khorne's axe. It adds -1 to rend plus an ability that procs on a 6 to wound.

The reality splitting axe ability is unrelated to both of the above and can't in itself be buffed.

If you're asking if his weapon is no longer considered an "axe of khorne" for the purposes of the ability I would say you might be reading into it too much and I would (and have) played it so that you use all of the abilities.

exactly!...... this is I meant.

I had  that doubt because of what the rules say "Pick one of this Hero’s melee weapons TO BE a gorecleaver (Artefact rules)" and "After a Mighty Lord of Khorne has made all of his attacks with HIS AXE OF KHORNE (in theory it is a gorecleaver), roll a dice…", so if the rule is not followed, in my interpretation, it would have no effect.

But, you are right, is overthinking. I needed to clear that personal doubt.

Thank You bro. 

Archived