What do you want from an AOS Skirmish update?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, stratigo said:

You calls it two separate games and when I call you out for that nonsense, boy do you walk that back real fast. You could have just said you misspoke, people do that all the time, and what you really meant was that you felt the addition of 3d terrain rules or campaign rules changed the experience too much for you. But no, you can't admit even that tiny modicum of error. 

The experience of course doesn't change that much between the terrain options providing you are playing. It is still the same game. The balance was a bit of a mess either way, but that's sort of the warhammer experience. They fixed a lot of that as they revised the rules, as they do regularly in all their games

my comments on the skirmish game were poster agnostic

Oh well done mate, could you just call me stupid for old times sake so much easier 😂But I'm done, you clearly had a couple of bad days. I guess i'm too chauvinistic about GW games ;) , and as long as you keep reading only the things you want to read so you can b*tch about them, there is no conversation to be had with you.  

But for the record, this: ' what you really meant was that you felt the addition of 3d terrain rules or campaign rules changed the experience too much for you'

Is in no way, what I meant, what I argued, or what my reason is for not buying into Necromunda. 

Archived