Realmslayer released as a book??

Yeah, with how fast the new Gotrek novels are coming out it'll probably be a while before they use those resources for a remake.

Iirc, Realmslayer is before Malign Portents timeline so they may be doing a catch-up lorewise. Maybe the final book will be Gotrek breaking into the Soul Vaults just before everyone else did and find Felix.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, NurglesFirstChosen said:

Hey everyone,

Does anyone have any idea if this is gonna happen?? 

Really not into audio books, and bloody love the gotrek novels! I’m hoping it’s just a matter of time before it’s released as a book 🤷🏻‍♂️

It was written specifically for audio. It is much closer to a stage play then a novel. It would take a lot of work to convert in a way the works well on the page.

I really would recommend giving it a listen. If you do a trial with Audible, you can listen to it for free. 

• Like 1

I can't really see it happening. As others have said, it is a radio play, rather than an audio book. Thus there is no prose to release. They could write a novelisation of the script and narration in the same way that is sometimes done for popular films, but I don't think it would be as entertaining as a novella as it is with the acting and sound design.

7 hours ago, EccentricCircle said:

I can't really see it happening. As others have said, it is a radio play, rather than an audio book. Thus there is no prose to release. They could write a novelisation of the script and narration in the same way that is sometimes done for popular films, but I don't think it would be as entertaining as a novella as it is with the acting and sound design.

Shame 

Edited by NurglesFirstChosen