Random Ogur lore question.

A bit random, but I have been wondering if there are female ogurs. I know greenskins are fungus that just pop up out of nowhere. So are ogurs single gender like greenskins? Do they have women and just not have them show up on the battlefield (like dispossessed)?  If so how are they treated? Are the mistreated like female skaven? Or held aloft as higher?

As you can see I have a lot of questions.

Well, from what I can gather from the female ogor maneater model is that female ogors look more or less the same as the Male ones. So that should make conversions easier lol. 

I will eventually convert a tyrant into an ogor clan mother, with the idea that ogor mothers will eat their unruly children so they follow her lead. But that's just my own invention. 

I'd love to see what you come up with!

9 hours ago, LemursInParadise said:

Well, from what I can gather from the female ogor maneater model is that female ogors look more or less the same as the Male ones. So that should make conversions easier lol. 

I will eventually convert a tyrant into an ogor clan mother, with the idea that ogor mothers will eat their unruly children so they follow her lead. But that's just my own invention. 

I'd love to see what you come up with!

It’s more the beginnings of an  idea. I have an idea for some gutbusters and besstclaws, so I might make one of them my project in the new year.

Both ideas have women prominent. But if they look similar then I think I might need to get inventive.

Archived