Realms at War - Legends 18th-20th November PLAYERS EMAILED CHECK YOUR INBOX

Mitzy

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We'll be updating the list of players shortly - our main man @Mitzy is still out of the country, holidaying with your ticket moneys...sorry, I mean, enjoying a well deserved break from working behind the scenes to make this event truly amazing.

Teaser: We will be having 5 rows of tables, representing 5 different realms. Guesses are welcome!

I have sent payment for this. Let me know if I am in and then will book accommodation. Will hopefully come up with Dan and Wayne from Portsmouth. I will be playing destruction mostly Ironjawz.

One question. Please can I run my Gordrakk as a Megaboss on Maw Crusha so I can get enough points?

Paul Marshallsay

8 hours ago, Gulug1974 said:

I have sent payment for this. Let me know if I am in and then will book accommodation. Will hopefully come up with Dan and Wayne from Portsmouth. I will be playing destruction mostly Ironjawz.

One question. Please can I run my Gordrakk as a Megaboss on Maw Crusha so I can get enough points?

Paul Marshallsay

Yup, you're in mate. And definitely fine to use the Gordrakk model as the Megaboss warscroll.

Aqshy, Ghur and Ghyran...such obvious choices & guesses :P

Nu Lustria is located in Ghur isn't it?

On 8/25/2016 at 0:17 PM, Thornshield said:

We'll be updating the list of players shortly - our main man @Mitzy is still out of the country, holidaying with your ticket moneys...sorry, I mean, enjoying a well deserved break from working behind the scenes to make this event truly amazing.

Teaser: We will be having 5 rows of tables, representing 5 different realms. Guesses are welcome!

Ok... Don't panic... I'm back! And everyone who has paid is now listed as so on the players list on the 1st page.

I am missing some details for some folk, like Twitter handle and team name please let me know what these details are so I can get the list updated. There are still some folk who have yet to pay.

The Duardin in the bank vault are getting restless as they are seeing invoices arrive and the gold dwindling can any of you who have not yet paid please do so ASAP.

Cheers Mitzy

5 hours ago, Mitzy said:

Ok... Don't panic... I'm back! And everyone who has paid is now listed as so on the players list on the 1st page.

I am missing some details for some folk, like Twitter handle and team name please let me know what these details are so I can get the list updated. There are still some folk who have yet to pay.

The Duardin in the bank vault are getting restless as they are seeing invoices arrive and the gold dwindling can any of you who have not yet paid please do so ASAP.

Cheers Mitzy

Hi Mitzy. Cheers for squeezing me in.

@gulug1974 on twitter

Heelan Allstars for the team.

Paul Marshallsay

@JontyGoesGaming - and I guess you can actually put me down as Oxford Gaming Club (admittedly I've not been for a few months). Stand by for the next instalment of the Magpie King's origins, including what he found at the bottom of the Well of Silence. 

The Magpie Host is gradually being summoned, but just a couple of questions about army list construction so can I prioritise things what need painting and purchasing and whatnot. 

Am I right in thinking it's 3000pts in total, using the matched play rules from the General's Handbook, but without using the Battleline rules. Then presumably we create lists based around specific games from our pool of 3000pts? 

We get an Aspirant (and eventually a Legends) warscroll for free, but we should also include Leaders etc to act as the army generals.

The pack mentions we need to print our list, do we need to put lists together for different sized games ahead of time, eg - 500pt, 1500pt etc?

Oh.. and it's obviously Shyish, because Shyish is the best. But, if it's not, then I'd  love to see something set in Ulgu - because we've not heard a peep about it so far, probably because it's all shadowy and mysterious.

On 8/30/2016 at 3:13 PM, JontyGoesGaming said:

@JontyGoesGaming - and I guess you can actually put me down as Oxford Gaming Club (admittedly I've not been for a few months). Stand by for the next instalment of the Magpie King's origins, including what he found at the bottom of the Well of Silence. 

The Magpie Host is gradually being summoned, but just a couple of questions about army list construction so can I prioritise things what need painting and purchasing and whatnot. 

Am I right in thinking it's 3000pts in total, using the matched play rules from the General's Handbook, but without using the Battleline rules. Then presumably we create lists based around specific games from our pool of 3000pts? 

We get an Aspirant (and eventually a Legends) warscroll for free, but we should also include Leaders etc to act as the army generals.

The pack mentions we need to print our list, do we need to put lists together for different sized games ahead of time, eg - 500pt, 1500pt etc?

Oh.. and it's obviously Shyish, because Shyish is the best. But, if it's not, then I'd  love to see something set in Ulgu - because we've not heard a peep about it so far, probably because it's all shadowy and mysterious.

Can't wait for more Magpie King.

We're going to clarify the above in the next iteration of the pack, but you pretty much got it nailed down. Though we think we'll be reducing the total pool to 2500 as it doesn't look like many people actually have that many toys. No need to write various sized lists, but would be good for players to have a rough idea of an army backbone at the following points; 500, 1000 and 2000.

I like your guesses. I'll openly say Shyish will be represented by the Endless Deserts, courtesy of our partnership with Mengel Miniatures. Get hyped!

2 hours ago, Tom Hewitt said:

Hi there,

Can I pick up the number 40 spot if it's still available? Can pay today. 

Cheers. 

Get in!!

Looks like @Cowboy Boots Matt won't be making this one now, but I'm sure he's informed you. I finally paid up after @Thornshield came a'knocking!

Still undecided between Da Black Sunz (Ironjawz) or The Venetian Court (Flesh-eater Courts). Quite like the ideal of doing a rival FEC storyline with fellow #ghoulbro @The Lost Lighthouse (Gary)!!

On 8/28/2016 at 4:58 PM, HadrielCaine said:

Will pay at some point today... :) seems that work decided that my pay day didn't need to be on Friday... @hadrielcaine is my twitter handle, you have it already but I seem to have signed up to TGAwith another account...

Payment Received with thanks

4 hours ago, Tom Hewitt said:

Hi there,

Can I pick up the number 40 spot if it's still available? Can pay today. 

Cheers. 

Hi Tom, you are in welcome...

2 hours ago, Chris Tomlin said:

Get in!!

Looks like @Cowboy Boots Matt won't be making this one now, but I'm sure he's informed you. I finally paid up after @Thornshield came a'knocking!

Still undecided between Da Black Sunz (Ironjawz) or The Venetian Court (Flesh-eater Courts). Quite like the ideal of doing a rival FEC storyline with fellow #ghoulbro @The Lost Lighthouse (Gary)!!

Not heard from Matt yet, a real shame he can't make it :( I'm glad Ming have performed his "pay up" knock and can confirm that payment has been received ;) 

Archived