Realms at War - Legends 18th-20th November PLAYERS EMAILED CHECK YOUR INBOX

Mitzy

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/16/2016 at 4:17 PM, JontyGoesGaming said:

Can I check my email address is right? Should be jonathanrpyke@gmail.com   - checked my inbox, spam etc and can't seem to see anything!

I have just resent the email to you can you please confirm receipt?

7 hours ago, Untimention said:

Hi guys, 

I also missed the email/ can I have mine resent although I got a friend to send this particular email to me.

Just submitted my list based on all the updates... can't wait!

66.jpg

Can you please confirm your email address? please send me an email to: raw16@realmsatwar.co.uk

7 hours ago, Mitzy said:

Tom, I have just resent the email to you can you please confirm receipt?

Got the email thanks. Really looking forward to this. My first aos tournment. Sad I can't use my thanquol but oh well.

Pinky will rise an destroy you all!!!! 

Thanks for the lists sent in so far. I will be checking them as they come in so the sooner I receive them the easier it is for me! :)

Please indicate your Aspirants name, which type of aspirant warscroll you are taking and what battletrait you are choosing for your general too.  Thanks

jimbo

13 hours ago, carrigher82 said:

No email to me guys? carrigher82@live.co.uk

Email resent.  Its come from raw16@realmsatwar.co.uk so maybe check your junk box.  Let me know if you still haven't got it and I'll go and kick the grots and get things fixed.

Jimbo

Hi Guys,

Really excited about this event - can't wait!

I just wanted to double check that you were allowing the Sliver Tower model rules from GW (in the image below). Specifically allowing the Tzaangor/Kairic Acolyte models to be used?

GW suggests to use the warscrolls for Bestigors/Chaos Marauders and I just wanted to make sure this was allowed? Or whether you'd use their actual scrolls for it? Or whether none of it is and I'll need to go shopping :P

(Sorry if this is already covered and I've missed it somewhere.)

Thanks again guys, really appreciate all the hard work you're doing for this!

Cheers,
Tom

13735549_498719663658165_7918021440718715097_o.jpg

I have pretty much finalised my list for this...need to hit up Mierce for the last few miniatures required.

Super excited, especially now I am playing Nathan round 1!

I will catch up on e-mails etc next week. So out of touch with all correspondence (not just for this!) due to my hectic work and tournament schedule at the moment. If there is anything super important you need from me can one of you drop me a text/whatsapp please.

Presumably list sub date isn't just yet, although as I said I'm pretty good to go with it if needbe - I'm 100% giving The Venetian Court (Flesh-eaters) their first run out for this event. I do still have most of an army to paint (well, drybrush! ;)) for it!!

18 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

@Chris Tomlin really looking forward to seeing the FEC!

List submission date is 08 October I'm afraid! We need to give Ming time to write army specific rules for each player!

jimbo

I really like the army, but it'd perhaps not that much to look at tbh.

No worries on list sub, not a problem at all. Will get mine sent over in good time.

Archived