Realms at War - Legends 18th-20th November PLAYERS EMAILED CHECK YOUR INBOX

Mitzy

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't wait to hear more about this on Sunday!!!

Now that the forgeworld points are out I've drafted up a rough list as I'm going to paint up a fresh army.

So far I have:

Moonclan Grot Big Boss
Moonclan Grot Shamen
80 Moonclan Grots
Colossal squig
Idol of Mork
Magma Dragon  

DESTRUCTION!!!!!

Quick reminder for people to get their payments in please. Thanks to those who have already paid.

It would also be really handy if people could give us an idea of what Alliance you are bringing. Don't need full army lists just yet tho.

jimbo

10 minutes ago, Jimbo said:

Quick reminder for people to get their payments in please. Thanks to those who have already paid.

It would also be really handy if people could give us an idea of what Alliance you are bringing. Don't need full army lists just yet tho.

jimbo

Bringing Order Alliance

I am bringing Order, Kinda going on what looks cool, so squadrons of gyrobombers, and gyrocopters, flights of warhawk riders,  wings of Ripperdactyl riders, plus a couple of eagle mounted heros, one who will progress to a dragon rider hopefully.  (all dependant on the cool stuff you guys come up with)

48 minutes ago, Paul Buckler said:

I am bringing Order, Kinda going on what looks cool, so squadrons of gyrobombers, and gyrocopters, flights of warhawk riders,  wings of Ripperdactyl riders, plus a couple of eagle mounted heros, one who will progress to a dragon rider hopefully.  (all dependant on the cool stuff you guys come up with)

Exactly this, not sure on what to bring as I have no clue about the army building process for the scenarios. When will we know more? My idea is a Free Peoples army (Loosely Bretonnian themed), gonna aim for bringing 3000 points worth. 

Basically, you need to bring 3000 GH points worth of models. No battleline army composition restrictions so bring whatever you want.

The scenarios will tell you how many points to deploy in each game. 

We're expecting people to bring fun, thematic lists rather than total filth! Love the all flying army idea!

I'll either be bringing Da Black Sunz (Probably a full Destruction version as opposed to pure Ironjawz) or The Venetian Court (Flesh-eaters Death Alliance).

If you need to pencil something in, I'd tentatively go Destruction as that's my "thing" right now.

I'll get payment sorted over the weekend. Reminds me I still owe @Paul Buckler for Warlords too!! Whoops, I'm rubbish :S 

I was thinking of taking a multiclan army led by an engineer progressing to an arch-warlock.

After listening to your briefing on TBS, I'm going to try to paint up some packmasters with progressively better weapons and then accompanied by a FW wolf rat (if I'm allowed). I'll also try to paint up an extra HPA and my other 19 wolf rats to make a predominantly Moulder army.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 4/19/2016 at 10:28 AM, Mitzy said:
  • PayPal £45 to info@eatbats.com (friends & family)
  • Write your real name, email address and contact details in the comments box

1     Adam Cunis - @HadrielCaine - Angel Wargamers
7     Andy Talbot - @AndyTalent - Lost Lighthouse
8     Ben Smith - @benthesmith - PSGC
9     Benny P - @TBC -            
10   Bishmeister - @Bishmeister1 - 
11   Chris Tomlin - @the_black_sun - TBS
12   Dan Heelan - @HeelanHammer - Heelan Allstars
13   Gary Hennessey - @GaryHennessey - Lost Lighthouse
14   James Morgan - @alone_withmyaxe - PSGC
15   Jon Kerr - @Jon_Kerr_T4G -    
18   Marc Wilson - @selwg - 
19   Matt Evans - @WaacMatt - EATBATS
20   Matt Lyons - @CowboyBootsMatt - TBS
21   Matt Watkinson - @mattwatkinson85 -    
22   Nathan Prescott - @nathprescott - Bravery One
23   Nick Sheppard - @drdabbler - EATBATS
24   Oliver Belcher - - Chelmsford Bunker
25   Ollie Fox - @olliefox89 - EATBATS
27   Patrick O'Sullivan - @jpatrick695 - Angel Wargamers
28   Paul Berridge - @paulberridge - EATBATS
31   Richard Dorrell - @tricky_ricardo - PSGC
32   Roger Barnett - @RogBarnett - EATBATS
33   Rufio Symes - @Sixdiceskills - Bravery One
34   Sam Davies - @Samwritescomics -     
37   Wayne Kemp - @WayneKemp13 - Heelan Allstars
38   Kye Baker - @TBC - Hobby Hammer         

Morning all, can I please make a polite request for those listed above to make their payment for the event, it would also be great to get a feel for the spread of armies that will be battling it out over the weekend. If you have a fixed idea as to what you plan to bring to the event please post on the thread so we can begin to plan and scheme.

Cheers

Mitzy

Archived